What do you drive and why did you chose the vehicle you have?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Hey Kate!!
    "We are going to convert the bus to run on bio100."
    To run bio-diesel... the only 'conversion' might be to change the rubber hoses and/or rubber gaskets in the fuel lines so that the bio-diesel doesn't 'eat' them.
    With VW's - what's cool... since about 1992 or so... VW has used the alcohol-resistant hoses, and has 'certified' their diesel VWs to run on bio-diesel.
    It's a cool fuel... in 2000, I made bio-diesel in my backyard from waste vegetable oil, and ran all summer long on bio-diesel. If I ran out, I could always pull up to the pumps and put in dino-diesel.
    Bio-diesel smells soooooooo good. (It usually takes on the faint odor of whatever was 'fried' in it.) It puts a smile on my face when I catch a whiff of it.
    Regards,

Jim TX

• juni
    juni

I had a ' 95 Mustang GT convertible which I loved. Had to sell it though because my husband's car was totaled by a deer. Now he has an old S10 Blazer for work and we have an ' 02 Pontiac Bonneville. We didn't want a car payment so had to sell the Mustang for the money we needed along w/the insurance monies for his totaled car. <--- thus no more Mustang avatar.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit