Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Gee, I have nothing else to do on a Saturday night.... This should be a, "Photoshop the picture of the person above you" thread...

img161/4615/ip3px.jpg

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

LOL at IPSEC!!!!

I LOVE IT!!

I can't help but wonder about the subliminal message you are sending the WT trolls there with that big ol' stogey! ;)

• serendipity
    serendipity

LOL @ IP & JH

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I can't help but wonder about the subliminal message you are sending the WT trolls there with that big ol' stogey! ;)

hahhahahhahahh good one! Have I told you how cool I think you are?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

*I can't help but wonder about the subliminal message you are sending the WT trolls there with that big ol' stogey! ;)
    hahhahahhahahh good one! Have I told you how cool I think you are?*

We'll send lots of subliminal messages to the WTS and blow smoke up their ars' !!!! he he he

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    We'll send lots of subliminal messages to the WTS and blow smoke up their ars'

I'm down to blow some smoke...

Note to MsWhip: at least one of us has morals..

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

LOL @ IP_SEC! Beauty, Dude, sheer beauty!

Here's the only pic I have that's approaching presentable. (Which gives you an idea what the other pictures available must look like!) I got tired of people on the street dropping their wallets in front of me, backing slowly away, then running off screaming, so I cut my hair a lot shorter. Other than that, this is me:

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

my most recent pic, taken last month.

• Cady
    Cady

It's a really blurry photo, but I like it anyway. Actually, the blurry thing might work in my favor, maybe that's *why* I like it!

• bebu
    bebu

Cady, since everything is blurry to me without glasses, your picture is getting a correction and comes in clear to me.

bebu

(who actually just wears reading glasses)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit