Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

That is, if you are able to without the prospect of facing a three-man kangaroo court appointed by Jerhover to keep the congregation clean from apostate influences.

I'll go first:

• MegaDude
  • Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Hey Honesty, thats some pretty old school equipment behind you there in your photo. It looks like it's all in good shape and working order.

Hosted by Tinypic.com

Im not too concerned with the JDub henchmen seeing my photo.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Sorry, can't. I did a successful fade a long time ago and don't want to jeopardize my relationship with my elderly JW parents.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Darth Tetragrammaton, that CANNOT POSSIBLY be a recent picture. No 31 year old looks like they're 17. If it is recent, then I f***ing hate you. ;)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

<----------me

v also me and I just happened to have my picture taken today

• free2beme
  • OpenFireGlass
  • Honesty
    Honesty
    Hey Honesty, thats some pretty old school equipment behind you there in your photo. It looks like it's all in good shape and working order.

Thankyou. Actually it's amateur radio equipment. Some new, some old.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    Darth Tetragrammaton, that CANNOT POSSIBLY be a recent picture. No 31 year old looks like they're 17. If it is recent, then I f***ing hate you. ;)

LOL...actually that picture goes back to October of 2004 when I was 30. You would be able to see my crows feet a lot better if I was smiling more. P.S. Dont be afraid to pronounce the sacred name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit