Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson

Bye

Charles

• Mary
    Mary

Edited and picture removed because I'm a chicken shit!! Two glasses of vino will do that.........

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Me, a couple weeks ago.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I didn't know you colored folk could sunburn like that! :-D

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It must be before and after breakfast too because your hair's gone straight ..keep eating those crusts goldilocks:

• Kaput
    Kaput

Mary --- Didn't they feed you at Bethel?

• Mary
    Mary

Um, you're not talking to ME are you u/b???

Mary --- Didn't they feed you at Bethel?

Of course they did.....the first pic is me before the reading of the Daily Text.....the second pic is when they told us they were downsizing.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

It is these last days we live in Six, the overlord needs to fix the sun, I think it is broken.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

BB, most likely you can see the picture you posted because it is on a local drive. We cant see it across the internet. You have to upload it to a file share service on the web, or you can upload it to JWD then link from there.

1. Click "files" under your inbox (top left hand corner of this page)

2. Click browse and select you pic then hit upload.

3. edit your above post and delete the pic you posted. In its place click the paper clip in the tool bar. It is 6 spaces left of the smiley face.

4. put a check mark next to the pic you uploaded. Hit the "attach selected file" button. 5. click the submit post button as you normally would to post the message.

Matt Whew! Thanks for that Matt... now if someone would only explain how I quote people, I shall be a very happy bunny indeed!!! Brit

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

No Mary, I'm talking to some other curly haired wonder lol ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit