• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hello.... G'day... 80s.jpg

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Work mate (Karen) and me!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

BB, most likely you can see the picture you posted because it is on a local drive. We cant see it across the internet. You have to upload it to a file share service on the web, or you can upload it to JWD then link from there.

1. Click "files" under your inbox (top left hand corner of this page)

2. Click browse and select you pic then hit upload.

3. edit your above post and delete the pic you posted. In its place click the paper clip in the tool bar. It is 6 spaces left of the smiley face.

4. put a check mark next to the pic you uploaded. Hit the "attach selected file" button. 5. click the submit post button as you normally would to post the message.

Matt

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

alt

My hair doesn't usually look like a tornado recently tore through the area, and I am not the cute little, fluffy furball in that guy's hands. I am the cute big, fluffy furball holding the kitten.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

times up, those of you that missed it - count yourselves lucky!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

WOW - Darth Yhwh, you look like someone I had a disfellowshipping knowledge of! You ever been a skate board boy in the UK?? You fancy coming over to the UK in the near future...

Jesus hippy glass guy - why did you post a photo of when you were in an assembly drama? Personally I dont wear any of my kingdom hall clothes anymore.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL at misspeaches .. ah you party girl!

:::

Hey Brad - who let you in here?! Good to put a pic to you bro.

Three stooges for the price of one: In the middle one I'm infested with mange.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I always thought you were a "mangy cur", unc! Thanks for the photo confirmation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit