Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Here's one of me before I had those damn unsightly tumors removed.

Wait just a second, that doesn't look like a tumor, That looks like a SCROTUM!

Is this thread gonna get canned now because of scary Scrotums?

• Mary
    Mary
    Is this thread gonna get canned now because of scary Scrotums?

Probably............here's a picture of me at two. I was going to post my adorable kindergarten picture taken by Dr. Evil Jekyll, but it no longer exists.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey, hi, its me!!! have a good day! purps

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

Peek-a-boo body of elders! Disfellowship me if you can

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Do you realize how hot that picture is? It ought to come with a warning label.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Purplesofa, why do I think I I have seen you before? Did you post that picture before. Maybe it was another photo of you because a person does not forget a pretty woman as yourself.

Mary, I am crazy over your lil' baby cheeks.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Where you been!? Enquiring minds wanna know!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have not posted here before.........and Sparkplug........the pics of you and your family are beautiful.......

LRguy.......i been around.........handling tons of problems.

I told them all to go away, it's worked so far.

Someone has been doing my job some for me......thats why you haven't seen me ......you know where!!!! Might go to Dallas when everyone gets together if I can get away.........might see you there!!!

plus I had a fenderbender........Friday, and hurt my foot.......

purps ps.......LRguy has seen me in person..........he knows what I really look like!!!!!!!!! hehehe

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

MaryJane - All we can see is that dreaded 'little red x'. (bummer) Could you try again? There is a special way to post pics. Perhaps someone else can tell you how. (I keep forgetting myself!)

PurpleSofa - How great to put a face to you!! All this time I've seen Audrey Hepburn in my mind...

-Aude.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

OK, If I do this right, here is a pic of me, my daughter Kelli, and granddaughter Cadence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit