Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Anyone ever been busted for posting a pic here? mavie

Several. Don't post it if you don't want to be labeled APOSTATE, OPPOSER, DISSENTER or any number of descriptive adjectives by the loving JW's. Most of us who don't mind showing our pearly whites have already been identified as Satan's little helpers by the local congregations of Faithful Slave worshippers.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

DantheMan

*Straps on Stratocaster, turns volume to 11, serenades PurpleSofa*

"Oh you know you're a, cute little heatbreaker, ha, FOXY!!!"

your avatar..............Satriani..........yummie~~~

lol

purps

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

my severely autistic and probably not-long-for-this-world older brother Joe, for a limited time only:

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Hey JOE

You got a great little brother!!!

purps

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

<<<<<< Thats not me.

However, its a great way out. Instant "A" tag.

Wish I had had it that easy.

• misspeaches
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thanks for sharing that photo of your brother. I caught it earlier before it was taken down. As always Pretty Peaches!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    What you doing up there SixofNine? Fixing it or tearing it down?

Tearing off the damaged part, so we could replace it. The damage you see in the pic is from a massive pine tree that snapped off during hurricane Katrina. Unfortunately the other side of the house has a hole just as big, from a tree that snapped during hurricane Rita.

Looks like about a 3-12 pitch there sixer. I can't do heights anymore.....and...looks like that skill saw was running during the pic I'll bet lately your off that roof by 10 am eh? It's a hot bastard.

The picture may not show it well, but that's about a 7 or 8 pitch Gumbster. This was taken in February, I wouldn't want to be working in La right now!

Manly men doing manly things in manly fashion.

*grunt grunt*

Sixy Baby, How YOU doing?
    X2
    X2? ok, let's see, Sparkplug + Misanthrope.... hey, there's two right there! Purplesofa, nice to finally see your lovely and smiling face.
  • mavie
    mavie

Witness protection program...

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

blessedstar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit