Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Quotes is gay?!?!?! KEWL that means I can hit on his wife. She's hotter than he is!

LOLOLOL

hmmm that would explain why he and Beans are so close ... it is all making sense now. snickering evilly

Afterall if it says on the Internet he is gay it MUST be true. Right?!

Uzzah - who can be bribed with beer to remove this post ...

But not this one.

I could use a beer too.

W

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Patrick Bateman - I loved that pic!!! I laughed so hard when I saw it. Looks like something my hubby would do. I have to know though - is that really you?

misanthropic - thank you for your kind words. I loved the pic of you when you were little. Did having your pic taken make you nervous?

I was pretty happy when that photo was taken (my hubby is beside me but I cut him out). There were five of us that took the day off work and went up north. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate, but we still had a great time. I felt like the Michelin Tire man with all the layers, but I wasn't cold!

Here's another pic that I had taken at work, we were testing out a new camera and in this one I don't have helmut hair!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Posted in wrong place. Please see below, thanks!
    . .

• AGuest
    AGuest

('Cause while I profess to be a few things, the brightest crayon in the box is not one of them!).

Taken some time early 2002, but still pretty much look like this, I guess. I take photos about once every, oh, 15 years or so. So, will post the next one in, what, 2017? In the meantime... peace to all and "see" you then!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Earthman, AGuest, and the guy who ran away (sorry forget your nick) thanks for posting your pictures. I love it. Please, let us see more colors, so that strange poster can see that there are more of us. I know that there is more people of all races that are ex-jw's (with computers).

Sometimes, I put my foot in my mouth. Sorry if I offended anyone. Sometimes, you just shouldn't answer stupid questions.

• Pleasuredome
  • Forscher
    Forscher

I could show you. But then I'd have to kill you!
    ;-)

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I could show you. But then I'd have to kill you!

You sound like Medusa! I can look at you with a mirror. How 'bout that?

I'm going to check to see if I missed taking some of my meds today.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Aguest- What a beautiful picture. Wow well if you aren't already married my husband has like 5 of his friends over here just a droolin' over your picture. Don't worry I told them to back off :)
    Earthman- loving the fro you had at 15. But it did remind me of a very horrible thing I did to a brother at the assembly sitting in front of me when I was about 6 or 7. I was wearing multi colored (red, yellow and orange) cotton ribbons and I discovered how well the pieces of cotton would attach themselves to his hair and stay in place when you just broke off the smallest bit and blew it just in the right direction. My mom didn't notice until he had rainbow colored hair and she almost died. Gosh I feel so bad about it and he was so nice about the whole ordeal once my mom let him know what I did. But gosh if that wasn't the most fun I ever had at an assembly. And yes I still feel bad to this day.

• Quotes
    Quotes

For the record, I'm not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that). I am happily married to a beautiful woman.

But I do like Uzzah and Beans.... in a totally, manly, hetero, go out and eat steaks and drink beer and play hockey sort of way.

;)

~Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit