Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Oh, Crimintly! you've just set apostacy back 100 years! I mean I'm Okay with you being gay.....but HERE? Dang! Disappointed............................OK..........................I'm over it now..............................

Quotes are you really gay? Anyway, I did my cut down thing on properties to see if that was really you. It led me to your website. Nice site!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ummmm....all he says he worked as a clothing model and commercial actor. How do you leap from that to "gay"??? ( not that there's anything wrong with that...LOL )

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Ummmm....all he says he worked as a clothing model and commercial actor. How do you leap from that to "gay"??? ( not that there's anything wrong with that...LOL )

I was just reiterating/asking what Bizzybee said. Not that it's any of my damn business anyway. Nevermind. I think that I had a dream that I married Quotes.

• nomoreTRUTHplz
    nomoreTRUTHplz

hopefully i did it right...

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown
    hopefully i did it right...

Yup..... you did it right.... and what a sweet smile.

Brad

• nomoreTRUTHplz
    nomoreTRUTHplz

awww thank you and believe it or not that was when i was still "in"...not sure what i was so happy about??

nomore {of the much happier now class}

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    hey sweety! you are so cute. I miss chatting with you. we'll catch up one of these days.... :)

thx fl!

Hey we're moms and we're busy.

And you do sorta look like you're hiding something behind your back there girl, mishievous yes. Haha, cute pic.

BSoM

• EarthMan
    EarthMan

Me at age 15...

• EarthMan
    EarthMan

...and me at age 43. This was taken in February of this year.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Quotes is gay?!?!?! KEWL that means I can hit on his wife. She's hotter than he is!

LOLOLOL

hmmm that would explain why he and Beans are so close ... it is all making sense now. snickering evilly

Afterall if it says on the Internet he is gay it MUST be true. Right?!

Uzzah - who can be bribed with beer to remove this post ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit