Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

"I dunno...maybe because only the "white" ones have posted pictures? Call me carzy but that's what I suspect."

umm - perhaps a class inlogic will help you.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    umm - perhaps a class inlogic will help you.

Umm perhaps you have a theory?

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

no - i had a question - the answer was stupid - in effect, "because white people repsonded to the post" - clasic beggin the question - jeez

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::no - i had a question - the answer was stupid - in effect, "because white people repsonded to the post" - clasic beggin the question - jeez

What is your point? There are people of many different colors that post here in this very thread in fact, they have just chosen to not post their picture for what ever reason.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    no - i had a question

Cool! Maybe you oughta start a thread with your clasic (sic) false dilemma.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I believe that McDucket just showed her picture here. She is Black.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

It is on page 6

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

no dilemma - just a question - anthropological

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

"What is your point? There are people of many different colors that post here in this very thread in fact, they have just chosen to not post their picture for what ever reason."

If I had a point, I would have made a statement. I asked a sincere question - not a rhetorical one. Do you have an explanation? Your response thus far seems defensive. I, however, find nothing about whiteness that requires an apology. Do you?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    the answer was stupid

How can someone answer your anthropological question without demographic data of the boards pop? Sounds like a stupid question to begin with eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit