Show us your picture

by Honesty 587 Replies latest jw friends

• runningrussianboy
    runningrussianboy

I'm new, this is not current. This is from when I ran away at 14. But here is the funny part. Do a search on google.com for "Braden Frame" You'll still be able to find this, its awesome. This is me now!! Wahoo!

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

"How can someone answer you anthropological question without demographic data of the boards pop? Sounds like a stupid question to begin with eh?"

It is not a demographic question - it's anthropological. I am studying those who have left or want to leave the wtbts, specifically those who have the means to use this forum to survive, complain, grow, etc. The question is thus specific to this group. You are providing excellent material. Thank you.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I am studying those who have left or want to leave the wtbts

Then like I said, you need to start a thread to that effect instead of calling answers to your off topic quetion stupid.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Quotes = Hubba hubba!

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

"Then like I said, you need to start a thread to that effect instead of calling answers to your off topic quetion stupid."

You are right. To all: Sorry to interrupt this thread.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Runningrussianboy- Something tells me there is an interesting story behind that "missing person alert".

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Why Patrick Bateman - what an angel you are!

P.S. Payday in Australia is Thursday, today.

• runningrussianboy
    runningrussianboy

msanthropic. Yes there is a great story. Here is my first thread. Its the story in a nutshell. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/114983/1.ashx Cheers, B

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The answer is simple. Many black people don't own computers. And the ones that do, must be following the Watchtower's direction to not look at nonauthorized sites.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    For those that wonder what infamous Quotes looks like.

Oh, Crimintly! you've just set apostacy back 100 years! I mean I'm Okay with you being gay.....but HERE? Dang! Disappointed............................OK..........................I'm over it now..............................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit