Extra training ... so you know that shooting babies is WRONG ?!?

by Simon 146 Replies latest social current

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Meh they are a bunch of pussies.

I remember the good old days when US and British troops burned 130,000 women and children to death in Dresden over the course of a single night. Beautiful thing it was, British bombers dropping incendiaries, the singed survivors crowding into groups in unburned areas of the city, and then US P-51s machine gunning them.

Those were WHITE women and children as well so they count more.

Anyway the perpetrators really do need to be tried as war criminals. Let's figure out who planned this war and arrest them.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They obviously know that this sort of action, killing babies, or anyone in cold blood, is wrong because they wouldn't want their babies killed in that way.

As for Dresden sad though it was let's not forget that the Nazis did much worse things than that, so their people were paying for those crimes. For them human life came cheap when dealing with Slavs, Jews, Gypsies and the mentally retarded.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    No extra training should be necessary for even slightly trained and disciplined soldiers. I guess it is for some of the rabble that the US call "troops" though.

This stuff happens in every war with every military. In fact the most tragic aspect of war is without a doubt the suffering of civilians.

If this really happened, what you basically had was some 19 to 20 year olds with alot of firepower at their disposal who were pretty pissed off to see their buddy blown to pieces. They were just looking for payback. It's just war.

CYP

• Gregor
    Gregor

I support what the US is doing in Iraq and I generally support president Bush. It has become a popular pastime to bash the US and the President. The really neat thing about this bashing is that you can do it and you will not be repressed. If atrocities have been committed by the US military the country will bring the responsible ones to justice as they have in the past. Perfect? Far from it. But name a country with even a fraction of the power that does a better job of governing with justice and still allows a free press to continue to expose its flaws, mistakes and, yes, its screw ups.

When Simon say the US shouldn't ask for the Brits help again I wonder if that is to be taken as an example of the dry British wit.

Simon, Is it the current US administration or just America in general you seem so pissed off at?

• Fleur
    Fleur

...and I'm certain that no British soldier has ever killed a child in war, right Simon?

I just hope that you and the rest of the world can realize that a LOT of us voted for the OTHER GUY and have no control over what our government is doing. And, um, doesn't your Prime Minister still support the war?

It's a nightmare, never should have happened and your average American mother and housewife (pointing to self) loses more sleep over this than you can imagine.

Whatever small vestige of respect and moral authority America had is long gone.

You might mean your tirade to be aimed at the governmental powers that be but it sure sounds like an attack on those of us who just happen to live here. You can't pick where you're born, Simon. Please remember it's the powerful and corrupt who are also making our own people suffer here and neglecting them, like the people still living with buckets for toilets after Katrina almost a year out. If you think we're happy about it, well we're not.

respectfully,

Essie

• Effervescent
    Effervescent
    America and Bush is breeding the terrorists of tomorrow

Yes world- Meet the future baby killers of America!

Today I taught them how to properly hold a sniper riple and take out a target at a quarter mile...

alt

Generalize much?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Effervescent I think Simon was probably talking about this future terrorist:

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

sixofnine,

that poor little girl couldn't be one that simon was talking about. she isn't american and she doesn't have a gun.

or perhaps you mean america is responsible for other countries terrorists...if the picture is of a boznian/serb situation how is that amerika's responsibility? how about pakistani/indian? or hutu/tutsi? dare i mention english/irish? other countries don't need this country to breed their terrorists for them...so far they have been doing that on their on. in palistine it seems all they have done for thousands of years is breed and terrorize. always with god on their side and heavan as their reward. jehovah does not think blowing up school buses is heroic, allah does not think blowing up school buses is heroic. only idiots blow up school buses and think it is heroic.

as for those who cry innocent before being found guilty...they will be punished if found guilty,etc. i say garbage. if you truly believe this fairytale you are as gullible as any jw ever was. there is no justice in any government. but, unfortunately, their is no lack of people who will show their loyalty by covering up things like this. there is no lack of homegrown terrorists in every country of the world or govenments to cover them over. this world cannot end soon enough.

j2s

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I could elaborate just2sheep, but twice now you've made the comment that "this world cannot end soon enough". You need therapy, and to be ignored.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Ok, so, we don't do anything. But, when they hit you personally, who will you call for help? Remember when it becomes pesonal, when your loved one is hurt, then you have a different agenda. Until it hits home at your front door, when it is too late, and when it comes to your house and family, then you cry for relief. You can't think rationally when the pain of loss hits you so hard that all reasoning gets lost. You want justice,and you want it now, how is that measured out to you personal? Can you think clearly? Political issues aside? Does anyone really have the answers. Is it political, is it religious, what is it that causes hatred to the extent that babies and civilians get killed.

People get in their comfort zone, then when trouble comes knocking at the door, they cry for help.

Blueblades, I don't have the answers, do you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit