"the bloom of youth"

by rebel8 35 Replies latest jw friends

• kid-A
    kid-A

Some choice quotes from the "League of Idiots" :

Note the grammar and spelling obtained at "Awake University"...LOL

"Brian,

I know someone you can build a close long-lasting relationship with ... Jehovah. Personal study will keep you too busy to think about being lonely and you'll get to know your heavenly Father in the time it takes for you to become a man ... a spiritual man at that."

Kuya Pete

"Okay, ive looked and read everything you guys have to say. I know how bad it can be for someone to marry a unbeliver, my sister did it and she is paying for it right now! I dont ever plan to marry a unbeliver, i love Jehovah more then i love the world. I dont intend to hert Jehovah like that."

"worldy poeple have cooties."

"so here are my two cents. would you date satan? uh, i would hope not. my parents have helped me run away from those temptations simply by helping me see it through a different angle, or perspective. basically, if you're not with jehovah, you're against him. and if you're against him, you are with satan. simple as a pimple. there isn't any neutral ground. so, if anybody out there (wordly) is not a servant of jehovah, not with jehovah, and therefore property of satan."

• rassillon
    rassillon

God I glad I am not a kid anymore.

kids are stupid..........;)

• loosie
    loosie
    basically, if you're not with jehovah, you're against him. and if you're against him, you are with satan. simple as a pimple. there isn't any neutral ground. so, if anybody out there (wordly) is not a servant of jehovah, not with jehovah, and therefore property of satan."

Sounds like President Bush. Saying if you aren't with the U.S. then you are against us.

Man that thread makes me want to join up so I can comment. How many normal comments can I make make before they ban me.

BTW the stone has been at the feet of that statue since the mid 70's (that is as far back as I can remember)

• Brigid
    Brigid

Kid-A,

I miss the way you used to insert "Jehoobie" everywhere Jehovah was supposed to be. I never hear or read the name Jehovah without mentally inserting Jehoobie~makes me chuckle everytime!

Brigid

• Genesis
    Genesis

First what is a "cooties" ? Is it an STD ??

Second,the poor JW kid said :
    Your right i shouldnt even be dating but im stupid and lonely! lol, i dont know whats wrong with me!

The thing that is wrong with him is that he is a normal young guy (or what remains of that...). So pathetic, dammit Craptower taking lives away...

• loosie
    loosie

Dang my account is new I can't post for a few days. I am just itching to reply

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Reading that made me want to throw up. I am almost tempted to join so I can try to talk some sense into "Brian", but I doubt he'd listen anyway,after all he loves jehovah more then the world, and wouldn't hert him.

• sinis
    sinis

My god!!!!!! They say "marry only in the lord", do they freakin' know what that means, or do they equate JW's = Lord? How about meaning, marry only a christian and not a pagan. Hmmmm...that just might be what the freakin' Bible means. These kids need to pull there heads out of there asses. They are living in total denial.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Those pathetic kids remind me of

• loosie
    loosie

Woo hoo 2 more days and my "my space" account will be active. I will be able to post to this thread.

I can hardly wait.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit