"the bloom of youth"

by rebel8 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

suggest you wait a few days to post to that account.

When I clicked on there I saw a "friend" Peter from Groton New York. HIGH-LAR-I-OUS. I remember this guy and man what a piece of spiritual work he was!

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=62251423

Here it is. I spent a lot of time with his family, my sister and his sister were best friends for YEARS. Being a good German family, it was a crack up to hear his dad always talk about the "MUDUH LAND" (Germany) and how great! it was -- pretty funny to see he married a Filipina.

Thanks for the link.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

I can't believe there hasn't been a local needs or some such thing on the dangers of "myspace".

• free2beme
    free2beme

The myspace home pages to a lot of those people seemed very unWitness like

• gumby
    gumby

The "Youth Book" stated that the age just out of the bloom of youth was 19 for a girl, and 21 for a boy. This was their barometer for ones to use when considering marriage. A little stupid when you think about the ages that various cultures get married at. The bible is a book for all mankind, yet the society cannot see past New York.

Gumbloomer

• rebel8
    rebel8

Well I can't post comments because they banned me.

There is a guy on there now spouting the Watchtower Spontaneous Sex Theory TM . You know the one: "It only takes a second to accidentally have sex with someone blah blah blah."

• kid-A
    kid-A

"I miss the way you used to insert "Jehoobie" everywhere Jehovah was supposed to be"

LOL !! Sorry Brigid, I was off my game.....I will be more diligent and make sure to click on my "lord jehoobie" key in future posts!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Satans temptations can take many forms and for young people theres nothing more appealing than sweet and innocent looking members of the opposite sex. Guard your heart and you wont land in any trouble. :)

Oh man, I feel like I'm gonna barf

would you date satan?

Only if he has big tits.

Man, I never used to be that stupid and illogical. I was AGAINST the "no dating" rule. It just didn't make any sense to me. I wanted to know what I did and didn't want in a woman. The JW religion prevented me from that. However, I did eventually learn after my ex left me. I went crazy and dated as many women as I wanted! Guess what? I don't have aids, my wiener didn't fall off, Jehovah hasn't struck me down, nothing. I just played smart about it.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy
    It only takes a second to accidentally have sex with someone blah blah blah."

I used to have this problem, but by learning techniques, etc., I can now make it last for several minutes.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Fleshybirdfodder, MySpace has been, at least, making the rounds at the Circuit level in my area. MySpace is part of a general moral panic right now (not just JWs) so it's pretty big news. Our CO warned us of the "dangers" of it. Though as far as I can tell the biggest danger is vomit-inducing page designs on the part of 13 year old girls.

rebel8, HAHA! I know that theory. The funny thing is, I don't know about anybody else, but my wife and I waited until marriage (we were sort of good JWs) and it was a huge production the first time. Didn't go very smoothly. We both realized and commented after that night that there was NO WAY the "spontaneous sex theory" could be true, at least for virgins. You really need to WANT IT the first time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit