MY DAD HAS LEFT THE ORGANIZATION!!

by freedomlover 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Balsam
    Balsam

That is wonderful news. Once your step Mom realizes that your not all going to be destroyed on the spot she will find her way, just be patient with her. Your Dad will be doing a lot of research on the bible and that is good. There is spirituality for those of us who have walked away from the JW's and loads of happiness. They will learn that in time.

Balsam

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

thanks so much for all the love here.

one day in the near future I'm going to be introducing my dad to all of you and I'm going to show him this thread first! He'll love it!

interesting comments. my dad was saying to ITIS ( my hubby ) that the more he researches and finds out all the things the Society is hiding ( scandals ) he just can't believe it can go on much longer without a major scandal. We can only hope right???

• moanzy
    moanzy

Wow FL. Something I could NEVER imagine happening to my family. Congratulations.

Moanzy

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

There is Hope for Everybody!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

HOOOORAY!!!! (how did I miss this thread?)

That's fantastic news, congratulations.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Awesome! I missed this thread too. Congratulations.

interesting comments. my dad was saying to ITIS ( my hubby ) that the more he researches and finds out all the things the Society is hiding ( scandals ) he just can't believe it can go on much longer without a major scandal. We can only hope right???

I agree!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit