MY DAD HAS LEFT THE ORGANIZATION!!

by freedomlover 55 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I'm really pleased for you freedomlover (and Dad) - methinks he may need a little support over the coming months, I'm sure you'll point him in the right direction!

I wish you both well...Midwich

• KW13
    KW13

Excellent, really good news

Wish your stepmum the best too

• luna2
    luna2

EEEeeeeeeeee! LOL Wonderful news, freedomlover!

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Freedomlover CONGRATULATIONS! On your newly freed Dad, enjoy the wonderful times you will both share now that you can speak freely. I've pretty much lost hope and interest in freeing my Mom, since this is all she has left, she is 66 years old is a regular pioneer and recently divorced, she is completely and absolutely brainwashed, very SAD.

Congrats again,

IC

• unique1
    unique1

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wifey
    wifey

Thats just wonderful !!!!!

He has a rough road ahead but thank god he has you for support and unconditional love.

My best to both of you, praying for your stepmom to come around too!

Wifey

• Bryan
    Bryan

Congrat's freedom!

• Swan
    Swan

I'm so happy for you!

Tammy

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

A Big WOW no doubt!
    Now really, how can the JWs continue like this. The internet is opening up their falsehoods to many people that just wasn't possible before.
    The amazing thing is the Watchtowers response to all of the problems going on right now. Try to slience it, keep the members ignorant, and use fear over and over and over.
    The next 20 yeras will not be pretty for them at all. The next generation of JWs is the saddest yet.
    I'm so glad to hear good news like this. Keep it up, all of us on this board need to realize that the job of exposing the Watchtower is something we can't simple walk away from.

• bebu
    bebu

WOW!! Congratulations!! I love hearing news like yours. I know it means that families are healing and relationships will ultimately improve.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit