by Lady Lee 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

under

I saw a short clip on ET but it isn't on their website yet

• under_believer
  • dinah
    dinah

Wouldn't a silent, pain medication-free CHILDBIRTH be enough!! My God can you imagine the trauma? I've had kids and it HURTS. To be expected to be that stoic in the name of religion???

I'm sure looking at his shit-eating grin didn't ease the pain. I would have punched them out of his face. How ya like me now, L. Ron Hubbard?

• anewme
    anewme

I saw in Tom Cruise a similar path that JW men sometimes find themselves on. They come from a sad background, full of frustration and anguish, dysfunctional family, set backs. In Toms case I heard he was dyselexic or something, probably labeled as dumb early on. Found he was good at acting, married, found the Dynamics thing and excelled at it.

It created for him a more controllable world and a world that told him his possiblities were limitless.
    It taught strict guidelines for behaviour and the marriage arrangement. Tom probably has longed to somehow overcome the early feelings of inadequacy and inferiority and in Dyanetics found a way.

Katy kind of set herself up for this situation with her early infatuation of Mr. Cruise.
    Hopefully both of them can find some compromise. Cruise will definitely have to take a broader view and Katy will have to be true to herself and help him to grow beyond the religion.

Many JW have gone through similar growth problems. If the couple can work things out without the interference of religion, then it might work.
    I think we will all feel bad for all three of them if they cant repair their relationship.

I think everyone at heart hates divorces.

• anewme
    anewme

Oh shoot. I forgot! They are not even married!
    Why do I get involved?
    Sorry.

• bem
    bem
    LL said: More than once I have been accused of seeing abuse behind every door

LL, Nature of the job, your probably aware enough to pick up the suttle or even blaring signs other people miss concerning abuse.

I have been 'harping' about this to my kids who are Cruise fans now they are listening to the rumors and reports and are telling me they agree he is acting way too stupid. Be real interesting to hear why her folks dislike him so much.

And I have alway maintained that Ms.Kidman probably could shed a lot of light on what a freak he is, but sometimes just getting out of controlling situation does not mean there is no longer an element of 'control'.

I hope Katy did leave with the baby.

Dorothy

• oldflame
    oldflame

I personally could care less about Tom Cruise or that Helms girl. He talks this high and mighty righteousness attitude but then has children out of wed lock. To me he is just another hypocrite in society who is involved in another cult.

The guy is arrogant, stuck up and the crap is pouring out his eyes !

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Have you ever noticed the body language?

At first glance they always appear to appear to be standing side by side by look carefully.

He is always standing just in front of her. In the beginning she used to look up at him lovingly and now she is more apt to keep her eyes lowered.

Also, he always, always has his hands firmly on her body somewhere in a very possessive, controlling way. Even when he holds her hand it just doesn't feel right to me.

submission, subjection and servitude are written all over her.

This is probably just a lie but I heard that just before the baby was born he tried to get her to sign over the childs' custody to him and him alone. hhmmm.

I was surprised that grammy and grandpa were not notified sooner but this is just my own little peeve.

My two cents.

Cab

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I agree he`s a *creep*!! something definitely fishy about this guy. Great actor he is, and that`s about all.

• james_woods
    james_woods

TomKat + any decent woman = Mission Impossible...heard that he tried it three times. Or, should we say that they are having the war of the worlds?

Interesting to see that his core constituency (women movie audience) has pretty much turned against him. Maybe they know a little more about vocalizing child-birth than this spoiled brat.

Perhaps he can just go back to John Travolta and they can audit with one another now that the kid is here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit