TomKat: my gut feelings are getting stronger

by Lady Lee 27 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

She was raised Catholic.

Freaky $cientologists! *shakes head* I know more abou tthem than I should. Stay far away from them. You think the WBTS once enslaved you? They're amateurs compared to the $cientologists... LRH actually had some skill and know-how.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Just to set the record straight (and I'm not defending him or Scientology)

Interesting to see that his core constituency (women movie audience) has pretty much turned against him. Maybe they know a little more about vocalizing child-birth than this spoiled brat.

The mother giving birth is allowed to yell, scream and vocalize. It is everybody else in the room who has to be quiet. (I looked it up on their website)

cab: yes I've noticed that too. It also really ticked me off that he dragged her to the MI opening. And I do mean dragged. She is always behind him and he is pulling her along

bem:

LL, Nature of the job, your probably aware enough to pick up the suttle or even blaring signs other people miss concerning abuse.
    Living it and working it has given me radar for it - which is why my gut has been reacting so strongly
  • lovelylil
    lovelylil

I think the birth process was the final straw for Katie and she finally saw the light and how controlling a man Tom really is (posting signs for the staff, ect.) and something inside her awoke and said "run the other way fast", and hopefully she did. They do say to always listen to that "inner voice".

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I read an article about Katie Holmes and of course she was raised a devout Catholic and her friends back home have all been quoted as saying that "we never hear from her anymore"

Apparently she did NO promotional blitz for her indie movie "Thank You for Smoking" while Tom is all over the world promoting MI-III.

I remember reading this one article where they did a brief interview with her and the writer wrote in that she was "eeringly happy and smiling as if she was a robot of some sort" All her responses were "yeah, everythings great! Tom is wonderful! I am so happy" Very creepy he wrote at the end of the article.

I see this as a train wreck waiting to happen. I've been in an abusive relationship. I can spot an abuser walking down the street and my stomach ties in knots.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

There's a brother in my hall like this: very charming, always smiling, never walks by you without saying HI and asking how the family, work etc is, got 3 kids, a very young and pretty wife.

All the sisters love him, he's always first to take a last minute assignment if necessary.

But I just don't fall for it. Guys like that freak me out cause that's how my abusive ex-bf was. Very charming and so "nice"

• simplesally
    simplesally

She was raised Catholic. According to their reps, they are going to raise the baby as a Scientologist and she, Katie, has converted.

• jw
    jw

ladylee . your just jealous of them.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Of course they could just be quite happy together.Take away the whacky religion and im not sure theyre any differant than many other hollywood couple.Living in the goldfish bowl and all that.

If anything i think South park may have had it spot on."Hey,tom cruise is in my closet...." "why wont tom cruise come out the closet..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit