Have We Been Purposely Mislead About 9/11?

by JamesThomas 68 Replies latest members politics

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The passport was recovered by NYPD Detective Yuk H. Chin from a male passerby in a business suit, about 30 years old. The passerby left before being identified, while debris was falling from WTC 2. The tower collapsed shortly afterwards. The detective then gave the passport to the FBI on 9/11.
    Page 40
    http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff_statements/911_TerrTrav_Ch2.pdf

LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND WHILE IN A STATE OF SHOCK!...RUNNING! This is a discription of a scene fit for George Carlin to pick apart.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, I just think it's horse sh#t.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

As a photographic expert, I can tell you that not being able to clearly identify AA flight 77 slamming into the pentagon, in the camera angles that I've seen, is not at all remarkable or not-to-be-expected.

As for there being other camera angles that are being witheld, I don't know the facts about the supposed tape confiscations. I don't know if the stories are true, and if they are, I don't know if they produced any more or less evidence than the tapes already released.

I can speculate however, that if my friend died inside the pentagon from AA flight 77 slamming into them and burning them, I'd be less than eager to give a bone, as it were, to people that I would undoubtably consider yahoos claiming ridiculous things about the death of my friends.

Folks, remains were identified (a flight attendant friend of an associate on another db, for one), and parts of the plane were recovered, and many, many eyewitnesses saw the plane.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

At least Jones hasn't joined the conspiracy theorists who claim there were no planes at all. But, if bombs (demolition) were responsible for the collapse of the Twin Towers, why would planes be even necessary?

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

Kenneson: 'distraction.' The name of the game for illusionists is distraction.

"A nation cannot survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispsers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to their basement that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared." CICERO

gOLF

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Who is creating the distraction? Within the conspiracy camp are those who say there were no planes at all and are equally opposed to Jones, who says there were planes. How are they helping the "cause"?

Now, if there were planes, who commandeered them? These "traitors from within" sacrificed their lives to create a distraction? Sounds farfetched to me.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I can speculate however, that if my friend died inside the pentagon from AA flight 77 slamming into them and burning them, I'd be less than eager to give a bone, as it were, to people that I would undoubtably consider yahoos claiming ridiculous things about the death of my friends.

Folks, remains were identified (a flight attendant friend of an associate on another db, for one), and parts of the plane were recovered, and many, many eyewitnesses saw the plane.

Thanks Mark. I hadn't read or seen reports about remains and parts of the plane.

No one speculated yet, about where the airplane is and the people on board, if this didn't happen.

Question to Mark (Sixofnine): Why doesn't the frame by frame shots of the event show the actual airplane?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Stupid question(s) time.

(1) If the "government" were behind the WTC and the Pentagon, what is their motive? I've heard the flimsy theory about Roosevelt and Pearl Harbor, but at least with that hypothesis there is a plausible motive.

(2) How did the "government" know that 19 suicide bombers were going to fly very specific planes into the WTC? How did they know which planes and on what day it was going to happen? This government can't find a 6'5" terrorist on dialysis after nearly 5 years, how are they going to have the ability to penetrate al-Qaeda's veil of secrecy enough to determine their plot?

(3) If the motive is to get the country behind a war against al-Qaeda, well frankly my question is ... why? Afghanistan is a piss ant country. If God were going to give the earth an enema, Afghanistan is where he'd insert. Yeah we know al-Qaeda is dangerous now (mainly because they bombed two American cities), but this was not the view in 2001. If the "government" were behind bombings, wouldn't they want to direct public anger at a more inviting target like, Iraq? At least Iraq has oil, Afghanistan's got nothing. So why plant all this and direct world opinion against Afghanistan on the pretext of going after al-Qaeda?

(4) If memory serves, wasn't American 77 supposed to fly into the White House? Or was that United 93? Or were they supposed to hit the Capitol building? (quit bogging) Either way, if the "government" is behind the attacks, isn't that putting the president/congress in danger? Isn't the "government" taking an awful risk, supposing all 4 planes hit their prescribed targets, of having no president and/or no Congress and risking governmental freefall? And why were no implosion devices found at the White House or the Capitol building?

(5) If in fact the White House and the Capitol building were the intended targets, then the Pentagon was not. So why is the Pentagon bombing included in the conspiracy talk? I mean if the plane was directed at the Pentagon at the last few minutes because the suicide pilot couldn't find the White House/Capitol building, how would the "government" know this and plant bombs at the Pentagon?

I don't find this theory credible. I think it's one thing to ask questions, or express skepticism about an assasination, but a Machavellian scheme on this grand a scale presupposes abilities and talent I don't think the American government has. Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt there are some who are capable of thinking along those lines who are currently in our government, but I just don't see where this bureaucracy has the ability to pull it off.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Just a question, nothing more. Would we be at war if 911 never happened?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    If the "government" were behind the WTC and the Pentagon, what is their motive? I've heard the flimsy theory about Roosevelt and Pearl Harbor, but at least with that hypothesis there is a plausible motive.

Actually, a better analogy would be if FDR faked a sneak attack with fake Japanese zeros (piloted by Americans) and made it look like it was the Japanese.

Most 9/11 "theories" are MIHOP, rather than LIHOP (which the Roosevelt theory usually is).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit