Have We Been Purposely Mislead About 9/11?

by JamesThomas 68 Replies latest members politics

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    And I do have to be a little interested in his other beliefs, seeing as he's at Brigham Young. If he believes in a literal Flood and Creation and in a 9/11 Conspiracy it does put things in context somewhat.

Or whether he believes in an ancient Hebraic culture that predates the Aztecs? Something that there is zero evidence for. In other words is he predisposed to believe something that there is zero evidence for? Also I think the Popular Mechanics article also assisted in debunking many of the 9/11 conspiracy myths.

PS Abbadon, I am working on my reply to your post. One thing I appreciate about you is that you cause my to think and rethink my positions.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Abaddon,

It seems molten iron is a result of Thermite charges, and along with the insulated pockets you suggest, pools of molten metal weeks after the event would seem to fit with an explosives theory.

You say building 7 falling on it's own foot print is a "mistake". From this photo it looks like he is correct. I do see some damage to one building, yet all the other closely surrounding structures seem pretty much intact. Characteristic of implosive type demolitions.

alt

Yes, I agree that planting explosives would take time. There are reports that there may have been opportunities to do that; and if the charges were set via the passages in between floors, even during business hours people may not of noticed. I don't knw if this happened, but it certainly seems possible.

True, Jones is a Mormon; but how strong his faith is, or how deep his beliefs, I can't say, and do not feel his religion is enough to discount what he has to say. I was born in Utah, and most all my extended family are LDS. Most are, simply because everyone else is. Edited to add: The pile of rubble in the above photo makes it look like WTC7 was a small building, It was 47 stories tall and pretty much dwarfed the smaller building around it seen above. WTC7 is the dark building. alt

j

• heathen
    heathen

Yah and the other buildings that collapsed at the same time that were not hit was just colateral damage . People it's time to question the obvious ...........................

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Why cannot people see that the "Globalists" are behind this?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Why cannot people see that the "Globalists" are behind this?

Um, what's a globalist?

• Kenneson
  • JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Kenneson. Yes there is disagreement. But so far no one debunks all his points, they may place considerable challenge on one, as in your link above, but certainly this does not disprove the entirety of his hypothesis; does it?

The ramifications of planned demolitions is HUGE, and there is much psychological reason to not want to agree with what Jones is insinuating.

j

• Mulan
    Mulan

I find the Pentagon airplane issue very suspect, but have a question: If that airplane didn't slam into the Pentagon, where is it? What happened to that airplane and all the people on board?

I watched the recently released video of the actual attack, and couldn't see anything. Even in the frame by frame, there didn't seem to be anything but a huge explosion.

Hmmmm, it's a mystery.

• Golf
    Golf

The answer to your question is YES!!!!!!

Golf

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Mulan:

I watched the recently released video of the actual attack, and couldn't see anything. Even in the frame by frame, there didn't seem to be anything but a huge explosion.

Certainly one of the most intriguing things about 9/11, is what isn't.

It is very likely that the pentagon is covered inside and out with video recorders as it understandably is THE most secure building in America, if not the world. Yet, so far, not one frame of convincing video. Which interestingly includes video confiscated from surrounding business whose own cameras may have caught the act. It is said that the FBI confiscated these private videos within minutes of the incident. Every other time in history bureaucracy is excruciatingly slow. But on 9/11, the feds were conveniently ready to take away evidence that would supposedly prove what the official story wants us to believe. Had only NORAD been so quick to act as they always are, except on 9/11.

So very many things do not make sense; until you add government complicity. Then things fit exactly as one would expect.

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit