Witnessing at school

by I-follow-the-narrow-path 53 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

2Timothy 2:14-

Keep reminding them of these things charging them before God as witness, not to fight about words, a thing of no usefulness at all because it overturns those listening.

• Swan
    Swan
    I guess... I really need to talk to someone... not my parents, JWs, ex-JWs, but a conselor or something

I am pretty stressed right now... with graduation, pressure from JW teacher, friends-- sorry, I know it matters none.

I am sorry you are going through so much. A counselor would be a good thing. Have your doctor refer you to a psychiatrist or call your county health department for a referral. I hope you do follow through with this. You are a very conflicted individual and I think this is taking a great toll on you. You don't have to be unhappy in life. You can get better if you put forth a little effort to get some real help, but there are no easy answers like the JWs would have you believe. Be Well Elizabeth! Tammy

• parakeet
    parakeet

IFTNP: Your thinking and reasoning is very disturbed, especially for one so young. You need professional help (I mean big-time psychiatric, not just a therapist) immediately! The only other reason I can think of for comments as strange as yours is that you're an imposter here to stir up trouble. Either way, seek help NOW.

• mP
    mP

do some more research and youll find out thst jesus wasnt even the messiah, asknjosephus.

josephus said vespasian was the messiah-wiki it. after vespasian and titus are the ones who came and destroyed jeruslaem just like jesus said.

take a look at joseph atwills caesars messiah it explains how they inevted a peaceful messiah so the jews would stop falling for thenother rebel leaders. twomof these famousnleaders wwre called john and simon, sound fsmiliar? every wonder why jesus tells us tompay tax but diesnt seem to worry about slaves or womens rights? have a think about jesus message exmaine the trouble that was anxient judea and younwill understand why jesus preached peace while the rest of the ot is full of prophets cursimg down death to anyone not jewish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit