It's Working!

by Mattica 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Wow... by reading the posts on that site it appears they are going down the exact same path that JWD did years ago. JWD started out in staunch support of the WTS, but over time as free expression was allowed, the site gradually started to "Wake up" to the fact that the WTS is nothing more than a lying, evil cult.

Give them some time and the internet will have another JWD!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It might look positive, apart from a couple of things, but the response seems to be very negative.

Thanks for that!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    Suppose a good friend of yours has asked you to help in preparation for a dinner. Though the food will be served out in the yard, initial help is needed in the kitchen to get the food ready. But once those chores are done, attention will need to be given to the yard -- cutting the grass, setting the tables, etc. Should those who were privileged to work inside the house now feel too important to care for the work on the outside? Would that show a true interest in the needs of the one hosting the gathering? So, too, those receiving changes of assignment appreciate where the help is needed in our day

Is this a new way of saying, "We're putting you out to pasture?"

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What a poor effort the GB have one to put on a positive spin.

The 1 millon people in the US that live in unassigned territory that require a Witness!!!! What about the 1 billion people in unassigned territory in India, and the next 1 billion people in unassigned territory in China.

As if going 1000 new pioneers in the US is going to make any difference to anyone.

• greendawn
    greendawn

One can see there the usual cheap GB manipulation that the naive JWs readily accept because they are not capable of critical thinking.

• Mattica
    Mattica

What I see behind the sugar coated doggie dodo letter is their numbers are dwindleing. Leaders who molest, and harm are finaly being removed, and need to be replaced. But that is ok, cause once they get out of the grip of the bethel compound, they are more succeptable to having doubt planted in their heads.

Yabadabado.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Wow... by reading the posts on that site it appears they are going down the exact same path that JWD did years ago. JWD started out in staunch support of the WTS, but over time as free expression was allowed, the site gradually started to "Wake up" to the fact that the WTS is nothing more than a lying, evil cult.

So what happened to this site? Was Simon active when he started it off? did he get df'd or fade. How did it go over to the darkside?

• Shazard
    Shazard

When God works, he makes even Satan to carry building blocks for his Jerusalem!

• sinis
    sinis
    This was said about a couple who were "Reassigned" from bethel:

They had both lost weight, improved their health and were growing a garden! Her exact comments were, "I don't know why I didn't leave sooner!”

ROFLMAO!!!

Ya think???

Translation:

They were sucking off the tit of publisher money and were fat, dumb, and happy. Now they can't afford a pot to piss in, are starving, and trying to subsidize their meager "allowance" by growing their own food.

"I don't know why I didn't leave sooner!" - Translation - Matthew 12:34

34 You offspring of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit