It's Working!

by Mattica 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mattica
    Mattica

Here is a link showing that our apostatating is working.

http://e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1247&st=0

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI Mattica,

I don't get it, what's working?

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

Mmmm! Im also don't get it. The letter seems a very positive one....if your a JW.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Mmmm! Im also don't get it. The letter seems a very positive one....if your a JW.

you have to read further down in the thread. The beginning is 'positive', but then the posters start questioning Brooklyn's motives.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Excellent

• greendawn
    greendawn

By the way the writer ends s/he seems to be totally immersed in the JW thinking since he expects to see the coming of the new system soon and these final days are a unique opportunity for a witnessing carreer.

S/he' s totally taken in by their mythology complete with the proclaimers II book that will come out in the new system some time soon.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Suppose a good friend of yours has asked you to help in preparation for a dinner. Though the food will be served out in the yard, initial help is needed in the kitchen to get the food ready. But once those chores are done, attention will need to be given to the yard -- cutting the grass, setting the tables, etc. Should those who were privileged to work inside the house now feel too important to care for the work on the outside? Would that show a true interest in the needs of the one hosting the gathering? So, too, those receiving changes of assignment appreciate where the help is needed in our day

Its total bullshit spin. Its a crap analogy to excuse getting rid of people who have sold their youth to that organisation. What a totally strained and spurious analogy. I dont know how people can swallow that GUFF.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

that first posting contains the gem

Statistics given in the talks noted the number of English congregations that lacked sufficient brothers to take the lead.

Wooo hooo, Do you think they'll want me back now?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

And when the Proclaimers Book II comes out sometime in the New System, I feel that these years will be noted as being very special.

.....thanks for sharing this letter.

lisa

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This was said about a couple who were "Reassigned" from bethel:

They had both lost weight, improved their health and were growing a garden! Her exact comments were, "I don't know why I didn't leave sooner!”

ROFLMAO!!!

Ya think???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit