Sorry,

by Country_Woman 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

To day my doorbell ringed, on opening two gentleman excused themselves for ringing. They did it by accident and saw to late that they were'nt allowed to do so.

I was very surprised ans asked (stupid of me) why aren't you not allowed to ring at my door ?

They were Jehovah's Whitnesses and told me I am on a"not-calling" list...

Apparently I am disfellowshipped or something like that......

• KW13
    KW13

wow, you weren't even told!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

did you reconize them? how did they know who you were? I mean you could have just moved in last week for all they knew.

lisa

• luna2
    luna2

Well, that's nice. Not only disturbed...but told that they aren't to talk to you. Not that you want to talk to them anyway, but that was fairly rude.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

LOL YOU KNOW YOUR LIFE IS CRAP WHEN jw'S KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR JUST TO TELL YOU THEY DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

LOL

• gumby
    gumby

Actually, according to the Elders manuel, "known apostates" are NOT to be called on even by elders......but I'm not sure that you Branda, was ever a "known apostate". I don't understand WHY they would do this.

Gumby

• vitty
    vitty

This just made me laugh so much...........

Bloody idiots

• Balsam
    Balsam

Heavens never heard of such a thing. 5 years ago when I was in we had disfellowshipped people in our territory but recall skipping over them because of it.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Apparently I am disfellowshipped or something like that......

What a nice way to find out, typical wts manners.

• wednesday
    wednesday

are you dfor da that you are aware of? (one you asked for?)

reason I ask is, it may just be they put you on lthe do not call list, do you have a sign on the door? oh well, i had an elder change 2 lanes when he saw i was behind him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit