Were YOU Gossiped About In The Congregation?

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• eyes opened
    eyes opened

Gossip they have nothing better to do than gossip, Look at sister so and so she is wearing this and that brother so and so brought a new car. They have to point the finger on everyone because that makes them feel better. Then when some one new comes in the hall they have to pretend they have love among themselves. What love? They are very noisey also, and try to squeeze you in there slot. They talk about me alot and know for a fact. Because I didn't look like Betty Crocker.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    Do you know who the WORST offenders were?? The elders

True...but, I think the elderettes were the worst!!! If they didn't like sister so and so because she showed to much cleavage or wore her skirt an inch above her ankles those boetch elderettes would let their elder husbands have it and the next day the bad 'sisters' would be talked to or their husband would be talked to if they were married. I honestly think that being in service all day they had nothing better to do then talk about others. Cause God knows service was as boring as He!! Oh and of course they were better and more spiritual then anyone else.

• dobbie
    dobbie

I think the elders wives were especially bad at gossiping.I also just found out from a reliable source today theat my m-in-law (elders wife) used to tell people i was a mentally disturbed psychopath and their nickname for me was 'psycho'.All i can say is she'd better watch out next time she's in the shower!It does explain why certain ones were'nt associating with me at that time,nice to know the whole congregration and all her friends think i'm some sort of loon, it'll make them feel better about it when they find out i'm going to start celebrating holidays birthdays etc - 'oh well, she was always a bit odd you know'...at least it'll keep them in gossip for another few months!

• xjwms
    xjwms

W E R E ???

THEY STILL ARE ... AND I HAVE NOT BEEN TO A MEETING IN 5 YEARS THIS COMING 9/11. 9/11 IS WHEN I LEFT

They still are because my wife comes home from the D C yesterday and gives me a list of all those who "Say HI"

And the elder who was asking A LOT OF QUESTIONS. Its like a bridge that JUST WON'T BURN.

I am sure she is loving the pity......Aw ... poor sister xjwms

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree
    W E R E ???

THEY STILL ARE ...

Sorry XJWMS- I hear you...I just forget they are still carrying on with their gossip...since I don't go anymore. I should have made myself clearer...because I KNOW they are still talking about the apostate elder and his family. Oh my

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes..I was a kid and a real little shit disterber.For the most part though,I think I got most people laughing.Most could`nt believe some of the pranks I would pull..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit