Do current JW members frequent this room?

by Rooster 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Rooster
    Rooster

I thought they taught that the Internet is BAD... a product from the devil.. Association with worldlies.. maybe even so called apostates.

• KW13
    KW13

any jw that comes on here is either genuine and wanting to just see the truth or they are hoping to teach the folks here a lesson and cause them trouble.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yes! I'm quite sure there are quite a few lurkers who are jws (active and inactive). We also have jws who do post. Some post to defend the society and others post to find answers to their doubts, some post are jws in good standing but they don't believe and stay in for family or other reasons, some are on their way out.

We welcome all, though the jws who come in defending the society can get quite annoying at times.

Josie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

some post are jws in good standing but they don't believe and stay in for family or other reasons, some are on their way out.

THAT WOULD BE ME

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I think the irony of the 'don't go on the internet' statement is that the WTBTS has their own web site!!!

So their statement then becomes 'it's wrong for you to do it, but it's okay for us to do it.'

...or... 'Do as we say, not as we do.'

Regards,

Jim TX

• kid-A
    kid-A

You bet they do. Some posters have been found out and reported by the watchtower gestapo. Just be on the look-out for the "where are you from" threads, or the "post your picture" threads....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Some seem to come in with the idea of pulling us back into the org, not very successfully, and one or two have stumbled on the site by accident, thinking they are going to be talking to jws. It doesn't take them long to learn the error of their ways.

• White Waves
    White Waves

Doubting JWs mostly, I think. I hope we help their doubting ways .

• willyloman
    willyloman

When I came across this site back in 2002-03, I was a dub elder who was conducting the WT study every Sunday.

And look at me now!

• greendawn
    greendawn

A lot of JWs that begin to have doubts about the teachings and history of the WTS org will inevitably start searching to see what's really going on and some will look into the posts here. Many were helped to come out by the info they found on the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit