Is There Any JW Belief That You Still Believe In?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Welcome, "Satan, Bringer of Life"!......Eduardo, aren't you a JW believer anyway? Of course you believe in their beliefs still.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I don't believe in a burning hell, otherwise, no

btw satan, bringer of life welcome to the board

• MissBehave
    MissBehave
    I still don't believe in the Trinity.

I still don't believe in immortality of the soul.

I still don't believe in hell fire.

Right on, GaryBuss, same with me. I think several other posters listed exactly the same three things. And isn't it funny that those are the things Russel got from the Adventists?

• White Waves
    White Waves

I changed my power of atty for health care and living will so I do accept blood and have representatives that will let me have it. Then, I mailed it to the hospitals I have been to and my doctors. I still can't give blood though, my excuse is I am afraid of needles. I believe in God and Jesus but not the way JWs teach. Definitely don't think there is only one true religion and the GB is the mediary.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I still follow something like "neutrality" and a lack of patriotism . I think that was always a gut feeling with me anyway. Nowadays it is due to a simple cynicism and distrust of the politics and media... Otherwise, I said some years ago , It is all wrong" and I have never changed that opinion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit