Is There Any JW Belief That You Still Believe In?

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Would you have any qualms about taking blood?? Do you believe in a paradise earth? Do you think there is only one "Truth"? Do you believe Jehovah God exists???? You understand where I'm going with this.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Yes: Religion is a snare and a racket.......

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Not one. Even their view of God is petty and their comments about other religions are disingenuous. Religion is a useful tool, just dangerous in the wrong hands...

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Yes one doctrine I agree with,

I don't believe Christ was the Almighty.

• KW13
    KW13

i have this fear of taking blood still. Trying to get rid and obviously i will do. Considering if and when i am of the age to give blood so i can see there is no harm.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Spectrum:Do you really believe their view of Jesus, or is it just the "almighty" label that sticks in your craw?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Only these two:

I believe that God has the right to rule over his creation and has allowed time for man to try to govern himself - which has failed miserably

That Christ will come again and establish his kingdom on earth

All the information about God, Christ and the Kingdom and what the kingdom will be and who will benefit - the WT got completely wrong.

Please note: these are MY opinions only and are not open for debate. Thank you. lilly

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

LittleToe,

"Do you really believe their view of Jesus, or is it just the "almighty" label that sticks in your craw?"

I don't really know their view on Jesus in detail I know they have relugated him, but then again as lilly said they believe that he will rule for 1000 years so there they promote him. What I do believe which happens to coincides with their belief and the Moslems for that matter is that the Christ was not the Almighty.

Why? Because as I've stated many times on this forum I don't believe that God Almighty would let himself be humiliated and "killed" by insolent Jews and idolatrous Romans. Take a look at his history in the OT and you may see my point. The whole idea is ridiculous anyway.

The Christians had to promote their own God or that God was so close to them, even physically, that there is no point arguing who is in His favour. It's like a trump card.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Yes I believe that the WTBT$ was right when they said that JWs should avoid apostates ;)

• minimus
    minimus

I don't believe in a trinity either. The after life is a big ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit