OK believers, time to put up or shut up...

by Gregor 238 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• corproal
    corproal

You see Grgor you don't even bother to read posts.If you had read correctly I said this was my former life,yet again we digress to name calling and making basic assumptions.

• corproal
    corproal

I apologize to any of you who may have been offend by one of my posts to Gregor.My intent wasn't to threaten it was to show the way I used to solve problems ,I guess he wasn't able to grasp the point I was making in that I choose other methods to get my point across.Again I apologize for childlike post of mine

Sincerly

Craig

• Sirona
    Sirona

Sirona put it well a few posts back

Where "gods" come in is that human beings attempt to comprehend the underlying energies and so called "supernatural" aspects of things. They try to tap into the "source". In doing so humans have created their own faces to this "All" - like Jesus, Allah, Isis, Diana, Shiva, Buddha, etc. These are human creations as a means to understanding these underlying currents. Each of these "gods" represent aspects of the universe and are involved in myth systems which can teach humans something.

I'm cool with that

Hey, I'm in with Gregor! LOL

Sirona

• kid-A
    kid-A

Gregor in my previous life I would have told you something like this ,"M[edit] [edit] shut the [edit] up before I peel your m[edit] [edit] cap",but I won't and I apologize .Just showing you how peple can and do change.
    Would the moderators please do something about this ? I believe threatening to murder other posters is likely in violation of the posting rules. Thank you.

• corproal
    corproal

Kid-A re-read the post no one threatened anyone I was shgowing the difference between The way I used to do things and the way I do things now .Note at the end of the post I apologized for the crudeway of posting so if its your intent to get me booted so be it .I won't apologize again.

• KW13
    KW13
    What is the choice, believe in Jesus or burn in hell for eternity? You really call that a choice.

you either believe or you dont...your not gonna burn if it doesn't exist.

• corproal
    corproal

Gregor in my previous life I would have told you something like this ,"M[edit] [edit] shut the [edit] up before I peel your m[edit] [edit] cap",but I won't and I apologize .Just showing you how peple can and do change.

Would the moderators please do something about this ? I believe threatening to murder other posters is likely in violation of the posting rules. Thank you.
    Note I was trying to convey a point here and obviously I did a poor job of doing so.
    My intent was not to threaten it was to try and get across to Gregor that no matter what he believes about believers I have no ill will towards him.How could I possibly,I don't even know him.So again I apologize for my crude way of trying to make a point.
    Gregor :No matter what you think of me or my opinion I humbly apologize if you felt threatened in any way.
    Craig

• corproal
    corproal

By the way I"ll have to admit that I let emotions get ahead of me and I do feel pretty bad.

• corproal
    corproal

Off topic a bit but some one invited me to some special talk called "God Still In Control"does anyone out there know anything about this or what this special talk is?It is supposed to be this Sunday.

• KW13
    KW13

oh folks, come on now. This as kinda got out of hand. Can we all be happy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit