How many former JW witness current this forum

by PyroJoe 36 Replies latest jw friends

• PyroJoe
    PyroJoe

It tough. Feelings are without explaination. Please allow me to feel others in grief. Reply with accurate current heart. Joe

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Huh?

• PyroJoe
    PyroJoe

Sorry. I was looking to find out how many people have made the choice of leaving JW, originization. Joe

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

PyroJoe

Welcome to the JWD board. 25 plus years in. 6 years out

Dismembered

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I made the choice not to follow my parents and grandparents into the org. One of the best things I ever did. How about you Joe?

Josie

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I left because the food and company upset my stomach.

• PyroJoe
    PyroJoe

I have been one of the rare fence walker left. My care and want for family shares with knowledge I have obtained. Flesh still causes me harm.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ok, you used to be a jw and left but still have family in it and would like to share what you found out and possibly get them out too?

Josie

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I have been one of the rare fence walker left. My care and want for family shares with knowledge I have obtained. Flesh still causes me harm

That's not at all rare arround here Joe.

best wishes, unc

ps: is english your second, third or sixth language?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome Pyro.

It seems that there are several thousand that come to this board.

There are about 1 million JWs that have been d/f in the last 20 years that did not return, so don't feel too alone.

It is hard at first. but it is definitely worth moving on, or not getting involved in the first place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit