I caught my JW parents digging in my trash + an intervention

by LeftBehind 56 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

My parents would rather be "right" than have a relationship with me. I only want healthy relationships. None of that raccoon in the trash can for me. I don't really want any nuts or weirdos around me.

• bebu
    bebu

Thanks for the update. I'm so sorry to hear that they are really going after you!!! I hope you warned them that it freaks you out to have people digging thru your garbage, esp. at night, and you won't take any more chances on meeting a mugger. Which is why you will call the cops.

I hope you point your finger a lot and say, "With such controlling behavior as what I'm experiencing right now thru everyone, you are making me back off FAST. "

I don't want you to get df'd if you're trying to fade. But, if you are df'd, you might be surprised at how you feel relieved...

bebu

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

I have an idea for you, Put one of those "rattlesnake envolopes in a shrearder bag" OR anything that pops out and makes a big noise once it is opened, like cowbells attached to the lid.. You can always take it out before the garbage man comes to pick it up the next day.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Without reading anything but the first few posts, all I have to say is good luck on your jouney. May it be JDub free!

• p717
    p717

My mother used to go through my stuff all the time. I don't know what it was she thought she'd find. She did find my poetry hidden in the drawers and spread it around publically behind my back, and gave away a few of my paintings without asking me, but when it came to me actually leaving the organisation, I was never encouraged to stay. I attended my grandmother's funeral in 'moderate' drag. Gee, I donno why I'm not looked at as a prized commity by the WTS:}

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome p717!

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

That's just sad really :( hang in there I know you can get through it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit