You asked for an online list of WT misquotes......

by rebel8 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Merfi, I'll keep your offer in mind. But I will never step foot in a kingdom hall again except for a memorial for either one of my parents when the time comes. My parents know better than ask me to the hall and they know that none of my family has any interest too. I think I can deal with the parental units but if any other jws come over I'm politely going to excuse myself.

Josie

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I don't get why soo much hate for them is needed.

jw, I don’t get why you care how we feel. It doesn’t affect you.

If you want to discuss the Bible, I kindly request you start another thread to do so. The last time I mentioned this, it was a gentle hint; now it's a direct request. This thread has nothing to do with the Bible and your comments are drawing attention away from the important subject at hand--WT literature misquoting secular sources. Thanks.

You could have a section on there for Evolution. My mate knew Fred Hoyle

Hi Ballistic! The whole creationism topic is probably full of misquotes. I remember the old blue book constantly claiming science supported its teachings that humans have only been around for 6000 years, which I now find laughable. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time I once did, plus I do not own any JW publications. I will make a note of the Fred Hoyle thing but in all honesty I probably won’t have time to research it any time soon. I will put it on my list of things to research. Back in the fading days, I looked up a few quotes from that book in the library and was appalled.....but I didn't save 'em. If there’s anyone out there who wants to contribute these or any other misquotes, I’d love to hear from ya. My email is in my profile.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Great site! Its been bookmarked!

This was a shocker: Watchtower says: According to The Bible and Modern Medicine, having sex during menstruation causes disease and cancer.—June 2006 Watchtower They said this in 96???! Even I knew that was a lie and I was only 12 at the time!!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Uhh...did I miss something?

What are we arguing about this time guys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit