I'm so angry!!!!!!

by lola28 75 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

I am thinking about writing an email to one of the elders and letting him know that I do not want them to contact me at work again, if they come back to my office then I will be calling my lawyer. I just don't know how they will react to something like this, might piss them off more.

lola

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

What a bunch of JERKS!

I am thinking about writing an email to one of the elders and letting him know that I do not want them to contact me at work again, if they come back to my office then I will be calling my lawyer. I just don't know how they will react to something like this, might piss them off more.

Tell him your boss was really mad and he 'now' looks on JWs in an unfavorable light...that they brought reproach to Jehovah's Orgainization and that the C.O. should know about this. Also tell them to just "go to h*ll".

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Talk about jerks they take an oscar for their preformance.

They are whitch hunters. They are a$$ holes.

I am so sorry you had such a terrible panic attack. Don't let them get to you, they are desperate to make peoples lives miserable.

good luck

Orangefatcat.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I told them I was busy and would have to give them a call when I had some time and still they did not catch a clue

Remember in the Theocratic Ministry School, they taught you how to overcome objections? Your excuses left an opening for them. Next time just say "I do not want to discuss anything with you." Then say goodbye and promptly walk away.

• ferret
    ferret

That is typical JW rudeness. They should have been physically removed. They are so evil. See this picture of the two elders.

• G Money
    G Money

You should have told them you were busy but you'd be happy to stop off at their places of employment unannounced to discuss the matter in the future.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Lola , You have every right to be angry ! How are you feeling now ? They caused you to have a major panic attack . Definitely take some power back over yourself by doing something assertive for yourself , I think the email to the elder is a good choice .They must understand under no circumstance is it okay for them to stop by your place of employment ever again. Tell them they could have jeopardized your job. They are idiots.

• daystar
    daystar

{{{{lola!}}}}

I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said. But...

• Spectre
    Spectre

They like to say that everyone hates them because, "they are the only ones proclaiming jehovah's name", when it really because of stupid shit like this. At first I was thinking they were trying to intentionally intimidate you, but then I thought, they have no social skills and are completely oblivious of how stupid they look.

Know them for what they are and don't give them any power over you.

• lola28
    lola28

I'm going to write the email in a second and I will post it, what should I write in it, any suggestions?

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit