I'm so angry!!!!!!

by lola28 75 Replies latest jw friends

• White Waves
    White Waves

It happened at a downtown Milwaukee mall - during the work week - there is no free parking. I worked downtown during the same time. Besides, when I told Elder father how stupid it makes JWs look to do this, he explained it is purely a provokation attempt. He was grilling me for info on my friend and warning me. I turned it around and asked about the parking. He said that could come out of misc expenses of the congregation donations or the elders can consider it a contribution of their own. Did they buy lunch at the food court on the KH funds too?

• White Waves
    White Waves

Dont' know if this answers your question for proof... want more - maybe give me specific questions. Another thing - I only know of 1 DA and that was at least 20 years ago. Very shocking at the time because I never heard of it before that. I've been told that it's not my choice to do that by 3 congs and numerous elders... See from this site that is bull. Must be a local thang... They gotta keep the power maybe.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Lola

I recently told two of those dickhead "elders" they had "big gonads" for being on my porch. You wanna talk about an ass losing his train of thought. That did it. From that point foward he was tromping on his tongue.

It's dead wrong for them to go to your place of employment and harras you that way. Make sure you follow through on your email.

Dismembered

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

English humour White Waves :)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

(((Lola)))

Sorry to hear about your plight.

If you are forced to blow your fade do a good job of it.

Tell them that they have already blown their chances of 'helping' your co-workers to find their 'salvation' by their actions and that should they decide to DF/DA you you will make sure that their friends and their friends and their friends know of their antics and that by the time you have finished with them that they will be frightened to send their kids out knocking on doors because so many people will know what questions to ask them about their UN involvemnent/607 etc.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Lola,

I am so sorry this happened to you! Those Elders are complete jerk-off's!

Don't they care if they get you fired? A lot of employers wouldn't be so supportive! You are very lucky to have your boss stand up for you!

I'd call the legal department in Patterson and tell them what happened and how you could have lost your job etc...that you were reprimanded etc ( I know you weren't).

I'd make it rain poop down on those elder's heads from above!

And if everything else fails, I'd file a harrassment complaint with the police!

Best Regards,

Chrystal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit