I'm so angry!!!!!!

by lola28 75 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

WTF?!?! Harrassment at the workplace now!!

They can't legally do that.

• blondie
    blondie

So far, no one has tried that where I work...it a secured building...not that they couldn't get past the reception area...but they would be in big doodoo, especially if I didn't vouch for them being in the building to see me.

Blondie

• lola28
    lola28
    I hope from now on your boss will bar them from seeing you

Oh he will, if they ever come back to the office and he is here they will realize that they made a BIG mistake.

lola

• Mary
    Mary

I'm with kid-A on this. Are these guys completely insane???!! Doesn't the Society tell people not to go to someone's place of employment to discuss spiritual matters? Do they not realize how crazy they appear to "worldly" people by doing something like this?

I'm glad your boss ordered these moronic jerk offs out of the building. To re-inforce the idea that they better never show their asses around there again, your boss should do a letter to each of them stating that if they ever pull a stunt like that again, he'll have them charged with trespassing.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I would be on the phone with a lawyer or something. I can't believe they didn't break some kind of law...perhaps a restraining order may be an option? Then get that in the open letter of your paper. But...since I do not know all your personal circumstances...this definately would end the "fade". Hey...nothing like going out with a BANG!

Hugs...cathy

p.s. now I'm so angry too for you and all X-Jw's everywhere in the universe! Down blood pressure, down blood pressure.

• lucifer
    lucifer

(((Lola))) omg how dense can they get, I'm sorry that you had to go through that, hopefully it all turns about good!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Holy Shiite, there Lola. You got some real Gonzo Guerrilla type elders over there in the Valley of the Jolly. I never believed they could get so arrogant in their posturing. I really feel for you and hope you will do all that you can to ensure they don't try to Bogart your airspace. That's just plain craxy!!!!!

Prophy

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

((((lola))))

I'm sorry you had to go through that!! What were those men thinking??? That is some serious harassment! All I can do is shake my head.

I hope they think about things afterwards and realize that their actions put "Jehovah's" name in a bad light. That is a big no no!

Take some deep breaths and try to relax! Remember it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB

• mavie
    mavie

Sorry that happened lola. I can't imagine that happening in my congo.

I have been instructed as an attendant to stand at the exit door when someone weak who hasn't attended meetings in months shows up. I was instructed to try and talk to them so they don't leave before the elders could pull em in the back for a talk. Thinking about it now makes me a little ill.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You need to give the Prostate-Van Man their home addresses. (Thanks, kid-A, I needed a laugh today!)

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit