Dang it! I missed them...

by CountryGuy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    LOL what date was on the Asleep Awake magazine?

It was the August 8, 2005 edition. I was hoping for one of the new monthly editions... but at least it was the lesser of the two. I would have thrown the Craptower Watchtower into our outside dumpster immediately.

Inside this edition of the Asleep! Awake!, readers could also be bored to tears delighted with information from such articles as "Honey--The Bee's Gift to Man." Parents will have their intelligence insulted by be interested in the article "Toys--Past and Present." But the main article is a mind numbing encouraging expose into "Life Without Fear. Is it Possible?"

No wonder they went to a monthly format! I think they finally ran out of crap! Oh, wait. I forgot who I was talking about. The Bumbling Body still has plenty to dish out, I'm sure...

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I have lived in Little Rock for little over 4 years now and in 3 different places and haven't come across any JWs out in service let alone a magazine at my door. Maybe when I get to my 1000 post which isn't far away, I will get an Afake magazine too!

• bem
    bem

I have been in this house over two years, and my daughter lived here a couple years before that and we have not had any visits. I did get an invite to the memorial, but it was an old congo person.

Congrats on 1000+ posts

• yucca
    yucca

I bet soap is pagen just like toilet paper is

• yucca
    yucca

sorry mispelled pagan

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i giggled last night about this several times after i went to bed..

dunno why a Holy Spirit directed article on the history of SOAP struck me as so funny..i mean, world hunger, terrorism, etc... lets wait on Jehovah to end all that wickedness..but for Gods sake USE SOAP AND KNOW ITS HISTORY!!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

WOW!!! I got my Jedi lightsaber from BLONDIE!!! (She's like the Obi Wan of Apostates!!)

So whos the Yoda?

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    So whos the Yoda?

Ummm... well, I would say it's Simon.

"Keeper of the website he is."

• Legolas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit