Dang it! I missed them...

by CountryGuy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Upon getting home this evening from work, I found a rolled up Asleep! Awake! in my door.

DANG IT! I've been back in Arkansas for three years and this is the first visit by the J-dubs. After hearing all you guy's experiences with them, I've been ready for the day the knock on my door.... AND I WASN'T HERE!! Eh, I'll get over it...

Also, I just want to point out that this is my 1000th post! (I didn't want to hi-jack someone else's thread to say that.)

CountryGuy

• Spectre
    Spectre

Wooo!!! 1000 posts. Right on!!!

I will be moving soon and it will be interesting to see how soon they'll come a knocking.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

congrats on 1000 posts.. you got an old Awake as your prize LOL

• damselfly
    damselfly

Well? Have you learned the mating habits of the dung beetle and how they truly are a blessing? Do share.

Dams

• merfi
    merfi

You could do with that Awake what I'm thinking of doing ... Tri-fold it with a copy of the UN NGO/DPI letter in it, with a hand-written note or post-it. Something written along the lines of not wanting any junk mail from a religion who ... [insert UN info, old light, hypocrisy etc of your choice here]. Then send it back to the KH.

~merfi (seriously considering doing this....)

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    congrats on 1000 posts.. you got an old Awake as your prize LOL

LOL!!! I wonder how the local J-dubs knew???

Unfortunately, dung beetles were not in this exciting edition of the Awake! However, there is a facinating article, "From Luxury to Necessity--A History of Soap." Wow! Fun stuff!

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations, Young Jedi. The darkness is strong but use this lightsaber to light your way and protect the helpless.

Blondie (Jedi Master)

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

WOW!!! I got my Jedi lightsaber from BLONDIE!!! (She's like the Obi Wan of Apostates!!)

WHOOOO HOOOOO!!! That just made my night!!!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

LMAO are you serious? a history of SOAP?
    LMAOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that is so freaking funny

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Welcome Jedi!

LOL what date was on the Asleep Awake magazine?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit