Has anyone else here heard about May 1st and what do you think about it?

by WildHorses 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two
    It isn't that Americans are lazy, it's that the Hispanics have come in and done the jobs for far less money making it harder for us to get the wages we fought so hard for in the first place making that job less desirable.

What are your thoughts on the matter if any?

I heard the same thing in the news....I think Bush wants to legalize the Illegals because the USA needs some more good men to send over to Iraq and others to pay taxes to fund the war in Iraq.

• heathen
    heathen
    ....I think Bush wants to legalize the Illegals because the USA needs some more good men to send over to Iraq and others to pay taxes to fund the war in Iraq.

Just great let's reward these people for breaking our laws and taking jobs away from born americans that were entitled to them . George Bush is a doosh.

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Because the big corporations contribute a lot of money to campaigns and they want the cheap labor.

BINGO! The vast majority of Americans don't want to give amnesty to illegals. Plan and simple. But why isn't any politician on either side of the isle coming up with a plan that excludes amnesty? Can you say L-O-B-B-I-S-T-S.?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit