Bethel Closed Today!

by silentlambs 64 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus

Okay, anewperson. I give up on you, you are beyond redemption.

You refuse to ask Randy, refuse to ask Bill Bowen, refuse to call Bethel, but now you stubbornly persist in saying Schroeder MAY be an attorney!

You stand completely discredited. You should just have said your information was incorrect and moved on.

The title you mention was similar to that given to Schroeder when he was in the Public Affairs office, the Public Relations office, from which he was unfairly kicked out a long time ago.

You have been told before that this wondrous list you put out was made up by SCIENTOLOGY to enhance its status in presentation. Anyone can check out the links, you apparently have not even checked your own URL!

DOs do not 'speak with groups of COs.' Your ignorance is once again showing badly. I've explained the current training sessions, you ignore the facts once again.

If the "Schroeder duo" had any power, there would be no blood or child abuse mess, my friend! They do not.

You are WATCHTOWER to the bone in your stubbornness and refusal to accept facts. That speaks very poorly for JahChristian.

About Henschel.

but to the best of everyone's knowledge he is still the President of the WTBTS and although the Gov Body is said to now be reorganized such that the chairmanship changes yearly we have not heard that he has resigned.

Your ignorance is showing again. More than 2,000 people on this board know better. And by the way, the chairmanship ALWAYS changed.

Don Adams has been president of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania ("the Society") since the corporate changes a year ago! Good God, man, once again you get your facts wrong, wrong, wrong. When reports of the annual meeting appear on this board a month from now, you will still be insisting Henschel is president, no doubt.

Readers can no longer trust "inside" information you post.

I'm done with you, for all time.

• sf
    sf

"I'm done with you, for all time."

Now THAT is Watchtowerism, at it's finest. A fine witness brother!

"Shun em til their DEAD".

Bwahhhhhhh a fine witness indeed.

sKally

• anewperson
    anewperson

True indeed. But now that he's said he won't post here, here's some information to get this thread back on what Bill originally had it about.

In another thread I've reposted what Maximus says on H20 to Jan Groenveld about a special earthwide meeting coming in late Sept in many nations and also early Oct 2001. Logically the Bethelites got at least some preliminaries at their own special meeting that Bill orginally posted about. Please see the other thread for details.

They've known for about year now the Free Christians movement was promoting "Friendship Get-togethers" in or nearest the main park/campingground in each national or state/provincial capital earthwide and the U.S. in particular. Possibly they hope in part to defuse the movement's growth, though as Maximus states these other legal concerns and difficulty in fully controlling all branches must also be major factors.

Again, go see for yourselves. I do believe the puzzle's pieces are fitting together. Probably my last post for the day as I've got business concerns to see to.

Cheers!

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I have confirmed from another source that the Gilead meal was actually on Wednesday and extra time was taken for the meal. The original source claims they called in earlier, but they are on the west coast so who knows. So this may be much ado about nothing. if so, I apologize for raising a non-issue, thought it seemed odd at the time. So unless some amazing revelation develops now maybe we can let this thread die in peace.

• anewperson
    anewperson

Agreed. Let it ride for now. Time will tell, though the Maximus post and many other things have a strong ring of truth to them. Peace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit