Bethel Closed Today!

by silentlambs 64 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

It seems my educated guess is at least partially true...the mystery is due to the Gilead graduation...I once shook the hand of someone who went to one....

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I beg to differ, if you refer to my original post, my friend called around ten in the morning and was informed bethel was closed until 1:30 pm, later that day. I have had Gilead meals and as I recall they were on Fridays before graduation. So I would not give up this question based on one post. It is odd how quiet it has been regarding anyone who might actually know the answer to this question.

• anewperson
    anewperson

I believe Charles is correct that they are being told to stay extra mum. Those who could and would talk will but they'll have to leave Bethel and get to a computer terminal that's separate from there. Give it a bit. When some of those who are moled up in Brooklyn Bethel can, word will bounce back. One problem we've had is all the security they've added of late. But people still talk.

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus

"My statements are all true."

I've had it. You've repeatedly been given correct information numerous occasions. So I conclude

YOU ARE A DELIBERATE LIAR!

NOW PROVE JBS IS AN ATTORNEY AND GIVE YOUR REFERENCES!!!

Also, ONE PERSON cannot steer the Governing Body. It's VOTES! Your comments about Milton Henschel are laughable. The President has had no power since Nathan Homer Knorr was made an equal with the GB!

Again, you do grave disservice to the very cause you espouse when you throw out things that are not even half truths! We have been lied to by well meaning people before. THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO ATTACT CONVERTS TO JAH CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!! I'm appealing to you in all sincerity, anewperson.

Jerome
    Apologies to those who are sane--just trying to get this fool's attention, but I'm sure this is a lost cause. Better persons than me have failed so far!

• anewperson
    anewperson

<--- Eusebius, There you go again. You just said "Also, ONE PERSON cannot steer the Governing Body. It's VOTES!" True, but who picked the Voters, and to say the president who oversees any body is powerless is untrue.

You also say just above here "Your comments about Milton Henschel are laughable. The President has had no power since Nathan Homer Knorr was made an equal with the GB!" And again, who picks and takes the lead but the president.

If you've really "had it" great, do us all a favor but when leaving and be sure you take your equally phony madapostate alter-ego with you. Each time you attack me in the future I will use that occasion to note readers this link that you also don't like though you half-pretend to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian

As to my saying Al Schroeder's son Judah Ben Schroeder became an attorny I indeed will look for the directory of attorneys in the law library. So come on and hit at me again, Eusib. Please, please do, my friend. That doesn't dash me but MOTIVATES me. People can read and recognize the ring of real truth even through your ranting. :)

Keep after them, Bill, they'll really shook up......... :)

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus
    As to my saying Al Schroeder's son Judah Ben Schroeder became an attorny I indeed will look for the directory of attorneys in the law library. So come on and hit at me again, Eusib. Please, please do, my friend. That doesn't dash me but MOTIVATES me. People can read and recognize the ring of real truth even through your ranting. :)

Keep after them, Bill, they'll really shook up......... :)

Bill Bowen, if you want to lose your own credibility, let this idiot keep blathering away in your name, as if he knows facts to the exclusion of all others to the contrary. Correct him publicly, once and for all--he's giving you and Silentlambs a bad name.

YOU KNOW Judah Ben Schroeder is not an attorney. That, of course, is not the point. This idiot is spewing assertions as though they were facts, to the detriment of this community. That's what's dangerous. You are getting tarred by people who assume you are linked with this jerk, however well meaning he may be.

Yes, anewperson, people here do recognize the ring of truth. I'm not attacking YOU, I am trying to correct for sincere readers the idiotic things you present as truth--which you have dreamed up.

WAKE UP! When you say JBS is an attorney the boyz in Legal who read these pages have a good laugh at you. So do the rest of many, many others who know better, even on this board. We've told you that repeatedly. You continue to spew out incorrect assertions that many have difficulty separating from truth. That's terrible! You are no better than the Society!!!

Leave? I will happily do so the day you present FACTS rather than what you assume. You must now prove JBS is an attorney or I will personally haunt you on every single post you make. That's a promise. I will publicly correct you on every misstatement of fact. Take that to the bank.

We've had too many lies fed to us. You are giving us more--this is just ONE of the wild speculations you have presented recently on the board.

By the way, people who really know him call him BERT! Not Al.

That's the ring of truth, not your assertions that do tremendous disservice to Silentlambs but will ultimately harm Bill and company. GET IT????

Present FACTS, not fanciful nonsense.

• anewperson
    anewperson

This will get you a little closer to the information I am working to get regarding JUDAH BEN SCHROEDER being or not being an ATTORNEY. This was from a thread called something like JWs #1 which had mentioned another attorney who is son of a regular JW who was interrogating an exJW in a courtroom and peace2U2 (03/17/01 10:22 PM) wrote it on the old Hourglass2 Outpost board which Randy archives at http://www.freeminds.org/soup/JWSnumberone.htm

“Dugan,

You've aroused my curiosity. Why would a person (apostate) be in a court of law because he influenced other JW's to leave the org.? Am I understanding you correctly?

If so, what kind of charge were they trying to convict him of??

Speaking of the elder father and lawyer son, I know that politics can play a role in the org. Look at Judah Ben Schroeder. He was born to have royal succession.....Of course the lawyer was probably a "freebie".

Are you transplanted to Japan or is that your native land?

peace”

As said, I’m going after the directory of attornies so readers can see it’s in there too. If someone can tell me how to find and search through hourglass archives older than 2001, please do so for those contained much more direct comments on Schroeder as an attorney. But again, I am also going after the directory in the legal library. I am not sure if the WTS paid Judah Ben Schroeder out of its money (from us) for getting his degree so as to work on its behalf or not. Will be interesting..... Thanks Eusebius for the motivation.

And by the way, insofar as Bill Bowen goes, I seem to recall you and so-called "madapostate" attacked the viability of the Berry case too which Bill and Anderson & Reinhardt have been involved with to one extent or another. Perhaps the egroup at this website here, i.e. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jahchristian will publish what I come up with at the law library.

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus

Once again, you have your facts dead wrong.

Put a fork in the Berry case. It is done. No question, it will be won.

Afterwards other cases will fall out of the trees like walnuts in a storm.

WAKE UP, anewperson. I'm not your enemy, but you MUST tell the truth or be discredited. Period.

: I am not sure if the WTS paid Judah Ben Schroeder out of its money (from us) for getting his degree so as to work on its behalf or not. Will be interesting.....

Your problem, anewperson, is that you exhibit the old Watchtower trait of stubbornly being unable to simply say, I was incorrect--and move on.

The world is waiting for you to prove that JBS is an attorney.

Or for you to simply admit you THOUGHT it was true but that it is not.

Am I clear? Publish what you learn HERE!

When you do not tell the truth, the Society, Legal and whoever else can point to this board--and you--as just another "apostate" who deceives. That is what is really pissing me off. You tar all of us when you dissemble!

Jerome

You obviously are not in contact with Bill Bowen, or he would correct you on this falsehood in which you doggedly persist. Nor are you in contact with Randy Watters, who will also correct you.

Why don't you ask THEM?

• blondie
    blondie

silentlambs, maybe that is the "cover" story...I have no contacts there to ask.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

I can assure you that E.H. and myself both wish you would stop "lumping us together".

As E.H. demonstrates above, it is his "unquestionable" belief that the BERRY case will win against the WTS.

As I have made clear, based on what info I have been able to locate, I wouldn't give the BERRY case more than a 1 in 10 chance of winning after all appeals, and even that much is based on wishful thinking.
    Instead of the BERRY case opening doors for additional cases, I believe that the BERRY case will force many of the "grey" issues into both state and federal appeals courts, where most of such issues (especially the constitutional ones) will be decided in the WTS's favor, which will actually shut the door on similar cases.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit