My Wife Just Called Me...

by XJW4EVR 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Day-um ! Good for you !

OK, that was a good rehersal. Now...do that one more time with a good hidden mike and somebody with a good digital video camera with excellent optical zoom.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

XJ you are awesome!

• lisavegas420
  • bebu
    bebu

Man, you are really something! You are inspiring a lot of folks here.

Keep up the good work, soldier.

bebu

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I would take that letter to the local police station and tell them this letter was taped to your door and your concerned it may be from someone pulling a prank or a terrorist group and it could contain some bio hazard chemicals or anthrax.

Explain we are a nation that has to be so consciencous about suspicious activities and as a concerned american you felt it your duty to contact the authorities as you were concerned about opening it. I wouldn;t have any idea why someone would put a letter on my door and mark it private and confidental.

With so many insane persons in this world we all need to be watchful of our neighbourhoods and any strange things happening like men in dark suits in a dark car and you got the license plate of the car as some kind person saw the car also and were suspicous of these men, they went to your door and put something on it and walked away. I now that would make me nervous.

None wouldn't that be sticking it to them!!!

Orangefatcat is on the prowl..

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Okay let's say you were in a tennis club fifteen years ago but gave it up because you didn't like tennis. This year a tennis player sees you yelling out 'tennis sucks'! The tennis club president contacts you and wants to talk about membership but you know you only like football now. So why go to their membership meeting?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit