My Wife Just Called Me...

by XJW4EVR 55 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

if I was recognized during my Memorial night shout at the J-Dubs at the Alex.

What's the scoop on your Memorial night shout at the JDubs at the Alex???

I would share the info with your church group and have them announce what the JWs do to people that have not attended for many years.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

KW - Copy that letter, edit it slightly and go post it on some dubs front doors, let them all get nervous lol. That would be hilarious!!!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    What's the scoop on your Memorial night shout at the JDubs at the Alex???

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/111573/1.ashx

There is the link to the Memorial shout-out

• Es
    Es

LOL i wouldnt even bother if its been that long since you have attended a meeting they cant do anythign to you. I would just return the envelope,

What di^&heads

es

• Trace
    Trace

If one of the elders was a Catholic 10 years ago and his former priest visted his home and left a note telling the elder to come to the Catholic Church for a discussion of his spiritual views, what would the elder do?

The same thing most folks would do: laugh at the audacity of the Priest and move on with our life.

I think you should follow the Elder's example.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Expanding on KW's idea:

Inside the "PERSONAL & CONFIDENTIAL" envelope taped to JW's doors:

Dear Brother/Sister,

It has come to our attention thru at least 2 'eye' Witnesses that you have been involved

in serious wrong doing. You have been accused of immorality and apostasy.

Therefore, a Judical Committee meeting has been set up for tonight after the Book Study

at the Kingdom Hall. Please do not call any of the elders, the matters will be fully investigated

at the meeting.

Remember, too, that being honest with us -- at the very outset of the meeting -- and admitting

to any trangressions in advance will help show a repentant and loving attitude towards Jehovah

Gods' earthly representatives authority. These are Serious charges, please be prompt.

Agape',

Your loving brothers in Christ

PS: We know what you did last summer...

Wanna see a 95% decrease in JW's and/or publishers due to DF/DA & 'marked for bad association' ? Yee-haww !

Get 'em to 'confess' -- in advance ! Fools !

Rabbit in dreamlandia...

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Here´s a good chance to mess with ém.

Find out why they insist on bothering you since you were never baptised. They can never find two who saw you get dunked. Say you turned around at the last second and never went under.

• caligirl
    caligirl

I wouldn't bother to go. Not worth your time. Take your wife out for a nice date and celebrate their lack of control over your life.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

If you go you are showing they still control you to some degree.

If you write a letter of dissasociation..you are showing they still control you to some degree.

They are making the rules and any consideration you give replying to them shows they are still controlling you to some extent.

Otherwise you would disregard the letter and move on with your life.

They are not God's representatives as they claim. They are not the police..although they think they have some kind of power..

They are not your parents..why would anyone think they even have to answer to them?

Mind control..you still feel under their control..just like they want you.

The only way to show them they have NO control is to ignore them..like the ordinary people they are. Give them NO control...

JMO..Snoozy..

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Wanna see a 95% decrease in JW's and/or publishers due to DF/DA & 'marked for bad association' ? Yee-haww !

Get 'em to 'confess' -- in advance ! Fools !

Rabbit in dreamlandia...

I like Rabbit's variation! The elders would have their hands so full, they wouldn't be able to bother with you for a while. Plus, how bad would it look to the CO and DO if half the congregation was even privately reproved? LOL!!!

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit