COULD YOU KILL SOMEONE?

by Mary 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

And under what circumstances? Would you kill someone if they molested your child or your spouse? What about drug dealers or terrorists? If the opportunity presented itself, could you actually do the dirty deed? Some don't think it's right to take another human's life under any circumstances. I am not one of those people.....Am I in the minority or majority?

• JH
    JH

No, I would never kill. I'd let the law take care of this.

But if there was no law, like in a civil war type of thing, I guess I'd have to kill to protect myself and those I love if our lives were in danger.

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

Scary question...

I don't think I could answer it for sure because I've never been tested.

I would like to hope that if I was in direct danger of death that I could defend myself and/or loved ones. If that meant taking a life...well if it's them or me/those I love...I wouldn't think too long or hard about who to chose.

But outside of a direct attack scenario, I don't think so.

• KW13
    KW13

some extreme circumstance would have to present itself. for example if my family was in big danger cos of someone. i couldn't walk away and sign them off to fate though i dunno if i'd have to kill a person even in that situation. it all depends.

i nearly killed my stepdad once, we had a fight and by the end of it he couldn't breathe. although he deserved it i felt so bad, i thought he was gonna die there and i didn't like it.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I would kill a sadistic murderer to spare the life of a future victim.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Heinous child molester - no question, they're history. If I felt threatened for my life or if there was a terrorist - absolutely no problem. KA-POW !

And this is coming from someone who has been trying for two weeks to figure out how to get rid of two stupid goldfish that are no longer wanted. (can't do the toilet thing....too cruel)

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I would NEVER kill someone, no matter what..... Unless:

1. My life was threatened

2. The person in question is an elder

3. I'm in a bad mood

4. You look at me the wrong way

5. I just bought a new gun and haven't had a chance to try it out

• KW13
    KW13
    2. The person in question is an elder

LOL!!

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Give me a Stealth Bomber,some nukes,and a pilot that knows his way around the Middle East and I will see.

When I am done give me a time machine and I will take my plane,pilot and more nukes back in time to the Middle East and I will bomb the bejesus out of it.

But then again if I could go back in time I would not even have to bother with doing it today.It would be a huge beach resort.Sweet arab girls with four breast and horns to hang on to.Just like sheep/goats---yuck---j/k sorry being gross...

Yep several someones.....

• upside/down
    upside/down

....in a heart beat... with no guilt or remorse....of one deserving. TMI?

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit