What First Pops Up Into Your Mind When You Hear "Jehovah's Witnesses"???

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Jdubs and muslims preach genocide.That means towards us.What would happen if they reap what they sow ? Hatred,division,above the law,destruction,murder,submission,enslavement,...............They are creating monsters on the inside.What happens when one of these monsters is on the outside and gains power ? What if they have planted a seed of hate that backfires on them ? Our constitution protects them even if they are monsters and are planting the seeds of hate. Political movements that teach hate are stopped but religious hate groups are protected by the law that they themselves have no respect for. Of course let one of them bang your little underage sister and not be punished for it and see how forgiving and kindhearted you are.They planted a poisonous seed and the tree may be starting to grow.

What pops into my mind ?----hate----they taught me.Just things have reversed now.Dont hate the world, just them.

• blondie
    blondie

Well, it depends, individual ones or the organization.

Individual: ignorant or informed and scared to leave. A few know it's lies and stay because they gain something material from it (power, money, etc) but they are the minority.

Organization: Deceitful, liars, word twisters, misrepresentation.

Blondie

• anewme
    anewme

I have three sensations:

1. I get a sour dish cloth feeling in my stomach and a serious depression instantly

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I think how happy I am that I am no longer a Jehovahs Witness

• jojochan
    jojochan

Well, I get a feeling, not really a image. Back in the day when I was in when someone said that name. I felt proud and open about it.

Now, when someone says that; I get a bad chill up my spine and pin prick in my chest. It's like when someone says a racial slur that's not really directed at you but you know that it was directed at you. And I know what it felt like to have that happen.

So yeah, that's the feeling that I would get.

jojochan.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Skinned and thrown about.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I think suits and self righteous

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I think of all you guys here on JWD!

But other than that, I feel sad for them, lives wasting away under intense pressure, and never getting a "reward" for it.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

All the fun and success I could have had but didn't. Waste of time

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

When I hear someone say "Jehovah's Witnesses" the first thing that pops into my mind is "Where?"

I get a dull ache in the pit of my stomach and I am instantly on my guard.

I tense up physically until I can determine why they were mentioned. The next thing in my mind is how can I "witness" about them. So many people, so little time, to spread the news about the "truth" of the JW cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit