What First Pops Up Into Your Mind When You Hear "Jehovah's Witnesses"???

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

effing cult

• parlay
    parlay

Leadership:

Deception, cover ups, pursuit of power, prominance and position.

Arrogance masquerading as humility. Manipulation and injustice.

Rank & File:

Sincere people blinded by the leadership.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

For the R&F: I feel sorry for these poor, poor people. They are in bondage and I want to free them all.

For the gb & wts: control freaks, their religion is a snare and a racket, child molester's paradise, blood guilty, cold, judgmental, cruel, and destroyer of families. They don't know the meaning of love and are rotten to the core.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Arrogance.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I think about all the jokes I've heard about them on comedy shows.

I too think "where" and kinda duck down a little bit and look around.

BB

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I think, poor misled people and wondering what goes through their minds as year after year passes by and no New System.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Guilt

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

I actually get a feeling: a warm fuzzy state of a completely numbed and non-functional mind, thought processes grinding to a halt and a total lack of personal boundaries and responsibility. All under a heavy blanket of lock-step false reasoning and sanctimoniousness that leaves me with the hollowness and fleeting satisfaction that's a trademark of such mental masturbation.

• eve342832
    eve342832

People that rip your heart out then expect you to get on with life

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no blood, no birthdays and christmas, 1914, armageddon - sad isnt it - I do not think Christian, Christ , God or love I think no blood, no birthdays and christmas, 1914, armageddon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit