SHUNNED FATHER DEATHSUIT AGAINST THE WATCHTOWER - UPDATE

by SHUNNED FATHER 110 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks IW, I am interested in knowing both sides of the story before investing money, particularly whether blood options were exhausted and if this is case can be won.

I assume you are correct in saying that Shunned Father believed blood should not be used and then during the course of treatment took a new stance on this matter. This is exactly why the Watchtower Society should be held accountable for deaths from refusing blood. When a person does an examination of the blood issue it is readily apparent that the Watchtower uses misinformation to manipulate its members, both scripturally and medically.

If you are involved with this case I am sure you must have spent time researching both sides of the story, and so must know the Watchtower is wrong about blood. Rather than justifying the Watchtower blood stance it is helpful to do what is best for the members. If you are an advocate of the Watchtower Society why not work to improve conditions for the members, such as by assisting the case by Shunned Father. This is the way that the Watchtower Society will be forced to change its unchristian blood doctrine and maybe rectify their past sins.

• zagor
    zagor
    The Watchtower has printed my postings from this forum and tried to use them against me in Court.

So now they are braking their own rules about visiting appostate websites, someone in GB needs to be disfellowshipped

• Gill
    Gill

IW - To be saying that there is 'nothing wrong with the truth' is to be saying that Bethany is better off dead, rather than taking blood transfusions to support her continuing life.

Just saying that makes you realise that the 'truth' is wrong. Life is more important than the 'symbol of life'. The supposed 'truth' is nonsense.

Good luck SHUNNED FATHER!

• inquirer
    inquirer

SHUNNED FATHER

It makes sense that the Watchtower Society would post under various alias to cause division and ruin our chances of accomplishing good here. This is part of the “Theocratic Warefare Strategy”,

___

Inquirer.

I'd like to say, that I am not a JW spy agent from the Watchtower Society. I am no one important in this world, and grief with people on here who have been treated so badly by the WTS.

That spying stuff they do is so unChristian. :( Sucks. :(

I am sure most people are normal everyday people who want justice. God bless you.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have to call into question the motives of IW. Shunned Father is trying to fight a very difficult legal battle against a very powerful corporation, and IW seems to be doing everything possible to discourage people from extending help to Shunned Father.

IW, if you do not want to support him, then don't, but don't you dare try to discourage others from helping in a legitimate fund raiser! Your questions make me wonder if you are in any way affiliated with the legal actions being taken by the WTS.

EVERYONE, it is quite obvious that IW is trying very hard to use the old "divide and conquer" technique here. This is why I must call into question IW's motives. Why would someone work so hard at stopping something with the potential to help so many people?

In this situation every dollar counts toward Shunned Father winning a victory. This is OUR chance at winning a legal victory against the WTS that will, in the end, save many lives if won.

• south african beef
    south african beef

I have to agree that looking at this from a neutral standpoint, IW seems to have ulterior motives.

It would be extremely hipocritical for the WTS to tell all Jehovah's Witnesses to not look on websites such as these and then for certain select members to be allowed to do it and also with a view to using the material to support their side in a lawsuit.

You can't get more two faced than that.

What the WTS needs to do is to clarify their policy on blood in minute detail so everybody knows where they are coming from. At the moment it is so ambiguous that people are sadly dying when they needn't be.

If only the ordinary publishers actually knew what devious things go on at WT headquarters.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Does it not appear that both houses are throwing stones. JWs come to this site to read and argue and then possibly use the info against ex-spouses or soon to be ex-JWs. But in turn Ex-jws go to the meetings, read the mags or lit. and then post very long draw out explanations of why the JW belief system is all screwed up or have web sites that argue the beliefs. We all have an agenda, anyone who claims not to have one is not enlightened enough to know the nature of humans.

As for accepting or not accepting of medical treatment or care. That is a whole different subject. To each person is their resolve. I have dealt with people (not JWs) who did not want to undergo chemo anymore and they refused to do it, their insurance company denied their claims and the hospital/treaters went after them for the full amount. Whether it is blood, chemo or surgery, every person has to reach their own resolve for their own reasons.

Remember people, besides humans having an agenda, they each have their own story to tell (two sides to every story). I would hope as people who have been spoon fed doctrine that was blindly believed that we no longer take something at face value but investigate every part of it. If we choose to believe one individual over another, then good for us, at least we are informed as to our beliefs.

Peace to all.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I have never been more angry at the wts until I read this thread. Now I am pissed off and I am ready for war against the wtbs. These people are for sure doomed to be with the devil when they die.

I am truly sorry for the pain you have had to endure and I will pray for you and your family.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Best of luck Shunned Father, I'll donate if I can.

• IW
    IW

Elsewhere,

I have to call into question the motives of IW. Shunned Father is trying to fight a very difficult legal battle against a very powerful corporation, and IW seems to be doing everything possible to discourage people from extending help to Shunned Father.

IW, if you do not want to support him, then don't, but don't you dare try to discourage others from helping in a legitimate fund raiser! Your questions make me wonder if you are in any way affiliated with the legal actions being taken by the WTS.

EVERYONE, it is quite obvious that IW is trying very hard to use the old "divide and conquer" technique here. This is why I must call into question IW's motives. Why would someone work so hard at stopping something with the potential to help so many people?

In this situation every dollar counts toward Shunned Father winning a victory. This is OUR chance at winning a legal victory against the WTS that will, in the end, save many lives if won.

I'm sorry you feel that way but that's okay you're entitled to your opinion.

First, let my say that I supported Barbara Anderson's efforts this past December and still do.

Second, I have lost a relative to the JW blood doctrine. I have no love for it believe me! I also have no love for the Watchtower leadership and their crimes against God and the brothers and sisters still languishing under their control.

Third, after leaving my lifelong religion, my friends and family and, like many here, suffering mightily for it I refuse to be put into another box!

I believe my exJW brothers and sisters deserve the whole picture of things and in this way they can make an informed decision or is it only JWs who should be told the whole truth?

If facts cloud the issue then how are we different than the Witnesses? I did not tell anyone not to contribute to this brother's effort but it seems you feel the things I wrote are a discouragement. Why? If what I wrote is wrong then I hope to be corrected but if it was true than what is the problem? Or is it only Witnesses who deserve the "facts"?

I'm sorry Bro, I will not bend my back to another cause without being free to speak my heart and mind. If that makes me wrong in your eyes that's okay Bro, cause there is nothing anyone here could say or do to me that has not already been said and done by my own friends and relatives in the Org, and like you, I survived.

Peace to you,

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit