SHUNNED FATHER DEATHSUIT AGAINST THE WATCHTOWER - UPDATE

by SHUNNED FATHER 110 Replies latest jw friends

• IW
    IW

Hubert,

Hard as it may seem for you to believe most, if not all, at the top of the Watchtower believe the blood doctrine. Ray Franz himself believed it.

I respectfully find it a disgusting thing for someone who has not "walked the walk" yet, feels they can judge those who have. No one who has never been a JW can truly understand or can judge.

IW

• jgnat
    jgnat

Excuse me, IW.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I SMELL A RAT.

SKEETER

P.S. IW, you are a just a stooge by the WTS. Why don't you go back to your abode and seek honesty yourself? Does arsenic cure Bethany's type of illness? No. Does erythropoitien work "very quickly? No, but Bethel's writing department thinks so Did Dr. Spratt concluded as your WTS writer (what's his name..that guy everyone doesn't like in Bethel who wrote that blood pamphlet...) wrote in "How Can Blood Save Your Life?" No. Did the doctors of the woman with hemoglobin of 1.8 really tout oxygen chambers? No, these doctors wrote the opposite...but your Bethel writer wrote a good little "theocratic" lie. Do renal transplant patients who are JWs survive the transplant...yes...but don't they die at an alarming rate afterwards? Again, your Bethel writer wrote a little "theocratic" lie. Why did your buddy there in Bethel write the wrong thing alot of times? Too many times for me to write out here.

Yes, why don't YOU go seek honesty in your Bethel writing department. Stop lying in your literature!!!! You are making a "donkey" of yourselve, similar to Tom Cruise. You are responsible for 6 million people who look to you for the Truth. How many "Bethanys" were told by HLC members to procure arsenic, when it wasn't the cure?

And, so....my question is ....what is the Canadian Bar doing about this? Why permit Bethany to be represented by WTS lawyers who also represented the wife? I SMELL A CONFLICT OF INTEREST...AND POSSIBLE DISBAR. WE NEED A WRITING CAMPAIGN TO THE CANADIAN BAR ASSOCIATION.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

IW,

To have become a Jehovah's Witness in the first place (unless you were born into it) meant that you changed your mind about some of your former beliefs. Likewise, if one once believed in the blood ban doesn't mean that he can never change his mind about that. And once changing his mind, cannot he be as zealous as Jehovah's Witnesses in trying to persuade others about his new found beliefs?

• hubert
    hubert
    I respectfully find it a disgusting thing for someone who has not "walked the walk" yet, feels they can judge those who have.

I have a daughter that is doing the "walked the walk" with the j.w.'s, and I asked her if she had a child that needed a blood transfusion or would die, what would she do? And her answer was "I would have to see what happens at that time".

That tells me right there, that she would decide to let her child die, with a little coaxing from the HLC and the Watchtower.

Now you know why I am here, to try to get my daughter out of this stupid murdering cult.

Hubert

• IW
    IW

Poztate,

BTW....Why did you start a new account here...You are not a newbe and posted as Island Woman for years?

I disagreed with a decision and left the board. The fact that I am allowed to post here again is a strong indication of the board owners tolerance and patience.

IW

• IW
    IW

Quotes,

ARSENICShe was on the mend and improving when they sent her off to a QUACK for a useless and dangerous "treatment".
    Let me repeat:
    ARSENIC
    There is, according to what Lawrence told me, sufficient evidence that the ARSENIC, not the Leukemia, killed her. Let me repeat that: the ARSENIC, not he Leukemia, killed her.

Are you saying that when the Drs. released Bethany from the Hospital they told her she was recovering from the leukemia? Are you saying the blood transfusions worked?

IW

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I disagreed with a decision and left the board. The fact that I am allowed to post here again is a strong indication of the board owners tolerance and patience.

IW

Don't be suprised if the tolerance and patience runs out again. Left the board?? I thought you were deleted for your posting style of getting in everbody's face.Please correct me if I am wrong.

• IW
    IW

Poztate,

As far as I know I was not deleted. I believe you can go to "Island Woman's" history and note this for yourself.

But, if you would like IW to be deleted I suggest you start a campaign and gather as many signatures as you can.

IW

• misguided
    misguided

I'm sending you a cheque, Lawrence. It's not as much as I would like to give, but as a single mom of 6...it's all I can do.

I know your story well, I live in BC, and work in a doctors office, and we talked about your daughter frequently during her ordeal. One of the doctors I work for, who works in the Cancer field, just seemed to know she was handing herself a death-sentence by refusing treatment. We were apalled when the judge gave her mature status.

I even wrote the local newspaper telling them how I would have done the very same thing at her age if faced with the same situation, and that I, at that time in my life, I just wouldn't be able to comprehend the fact that my beliefs just might be wrong, and that it could prove deadly.

And, we didn't even know about the arsenic.

Rose

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit