New Invitations for the "Deliverance at Hand" DC

by dorayakii 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kid-A
    kid-A

Sounds like a puke-fest. I am soooooooo happy I wont be there !!!! Have'nt been to a DC in 10 years now!!!!

Hey you never know, maybe the "climactic" final talk will be a formal announcement for 2034 being the new "end date" !!! ha ha...

> I am betting there will be MAJOR anti-internet rants given all the hell that has been let loose in cyberspace over the past year.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    It's always the guy with Dockers, and an L.L.Bean shirt, doing gardening with his ethnic self, smiling, pushing a wheelbarrow around with tons of fresh fruit and vegetables. Like he just can't wait to eat that eggplant meddley again, for the 4 millionth time.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Actually the very theme is the reason i say that they're trying to stir up something. No other DC themes have been as direct... Deliverance is at hand!!

2006 Deliverance At Hand
    2005 Godly Obedience
    2004 Walk with God
    2003 Give God Glory
    2002 Zealous Kingdom Proclaimers
    2001 Teachers of God's Word
    2000 Doers of God's Word
    1999 God's Prophetic Word
    1998 God's Way of Life
    1997 Faith in God's Word
    1996 Messengers of Godly Peace
    1995 Joyful Praisers
    1994 Godly Fear
    1993 Divine Teaching
    1992 Light Bearers
    1991 Lovers of Freedom
    1990 Pure Language
    1989 Godly Devotion
    1988 Divine Justice
    1987 Trust in Jehovah
    1986 Divine Peace
    1985 Integrity Keepers
    1984 Kingdom Increase
    1983 Kingdom Unity
    1982 Kingdom Truth
    1981 Kingdom Loyalty
    1980 Divine Love

• rebel8
    rebel8

What a creepy brochure. How nice of them to put a Catholic priest on the top giving last rites. Intended message: Catholics cannot save you. They suck.

I don't have a pic of a bbq but here's a picnic in case you haven't seen it. From actual WT literature.

• Poztate
    Poztate

I don't have a pic of a bbq but here's a picnic in case you haven't seen it. From actual WT literature.

That's becaue there won't be any BBQ's in the new system.They will let you pet a cow but you can't eat him er her....

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    (American Standard Version) Luke 21:8—And he said, Take heed that ye be not led astray: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am he; and, The time is at hand: go ye not after them.

Say no more, know what I mean? Nudge, nudge. Nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, am I right? Say no more, he said knowingly, nudge, nudge.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Excuse me but why does it say on this invitation that NO COLLECTIONS ARE TAKEN? That is a BIG FAT LIE! We all know that volunteers come out and sit in very public places with collection boxes at appointed times during lunch break and at the end of each convention. LIARS!

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

hey -- brilantt idea. Why doesn't someone print a version of the track, but replace watchtower.org with a more accurate website -- jehovahs-witness.com

Also, jehovahs-witness.com doesn't even break the first page of google... perhaps we could work on that.

-silent

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    doing gardening with his ethnic self, smiling, pushing a wheelbarrow around with tons of fresh fruit and vegetables

Hmmm.....I wonder where the rake came from? The wheelbarrow came from etc, etc?

Must be what was hurriedly salvaged during all that destruction and annihilation of all their nonJW friends and families that was going on during "the end".

Notice how we never see the inside of any homes....the NO stoves, the NO toilets, the NO bathtubs, the NO washers or dryers, the NO tvs, the NO computers, the NO anything.....call me silly---but I am SO glad I'm not gonna be there!!

Come to think of it....has anyone ever seen an old pick-up truck or a backhoe anywhere in these heartstirring and lovely "authentic" pastoral scenes???

Kinda makes me think that there wasn't a whole lot of thought put into the "whats-life-REALLY-gonna-be-like-there"....idea.

Just THINK about what we're all gonna miss out on......

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Maybe one of our artist friends can draw up a "New World Barbeque"

Oh oh, now I realy crossed the line.

I can see it now.I would look the best if four or five cows were grouped around the BBQ with their mouths open as the BRO's and Sisters chowded down.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I sometimes wonder how some of my former jaydub acquaintances are doing these days, the ones that were a little more down-to-earth and were smart enough to take at least some of what came down from Brooklyn with a grain of salt. It has to be sooo painful for them to remain in da troof, with the WTS becoming more and more unintentionally comical with each passing year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit