New Invitations for the "Deliverance at Hand" DC

by dorayakii 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lighthouse1956
    lighthouse1956

Maybe one of our artist friends can draw up a "New World Barbeque"

Oh oh, now I realy crossed the line.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

What is it with their obsession with the end of the world. Talk about shameless carrot dangling. It's nothing but spiritual materialism. It's spiritual lotto, where no matter how many years of flushing your hard-earned money down the toilet on lotto tickets you just have to keep buying them cause you know that the week you stop your numbers will come up. They just can't help themselves, like a gambler. They just have to keep hammering this 'end is nigh' crap ad nauseum like they always have for the past 120 years because as soon as they stop it will probably come, yea right.

Hey, you apostates should go along and hand out fliers with this scripture on it:

"Look out that you are not misled; for many will come....saying,...."The due time has approached.' Do not go after them". Luke 21:8

• SomeGeek
    SomeGeek

Why the black man the only one working in the feilds !? and he's happy about it, what's that all about!

• aniron
    aniron
    It also requires that we loyally uphold the Bible teachings found in the Watchtower and Awake! magazines as well as all other spiritual food provided by the Watch Tower Society

Bible teachings ...as found in the Watchtower and Awake magazines as well as other publications.

Whats wrong with the Bible teachings found in ....the Bible???

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

This is the same old crap dressed up to look different...its still about obedience and loyalty to the organisation....oh and theres a bit for the young ones too...perhaps a bit about education and why they shouldnt get a higher education; theres the token bit about not having too much any fun too Then of course there will be the usual b/s about doing more for jehovah the organisation and 'reaching out' within the congregation and yet doing more.
    Same old shite different year...although the title this year is no doubt derived to create some global urgency and boost peoples spirituality! sales/ recruiting performance.
    DB74

• inquirer
    inquirer

Euphemism

This is, quite simply, the lamest marketing on the face of the planet. I think that if you showed this flyer to an advertising executive, they woud die laughing.

Hello Bill's mugshot. LOL Unfortunately this "lame marketing" does work on people. It worked on me for about 20 years of my life on with my inconsistent JW attendance through the years. It worked on Ray for 60 years, before Ray finally left these guys.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Is this the crap they are going to push through peoples doors? Well, they won't push one through our door, we are on a list of people not to be called on, but I can't wait to hear our neighbours reaction. I doubt it any of them will be persuaded to attend somehow.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Clothes??? Are the shoes leather???Salons???

New light needed There we go.

Introducing Jehovahwear and Cosmic Cosmetics---yes you too can look like a complete j-dweeb in our latest new order fashions . Come by the Kingdumb Mall and see all of our newest elder approved stores . Fredericks of Brooklynn has a new line of kingdom panties and they are camel toe proof . Planning to raise the dead this weekend ? We invite you to our new Zombies-r-Us . We sell in quantities . You would not want a bunch of freshly raised naked Mongols running around the forest would you ? so order in advance . Remember everyone watch your step,cockroaches are our friends now............

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two
    Totally lame. The same picture they always use. Damn, can't they at least paint some new pictures? It's always the guy with Dockers, and an L.L.Bean shirt, doing gardening with his ethnic self, smiling, pushing a wheelbarrow around with tons of fresh fruit and vegetables. Like he just can't wait to eat that eggplant meddley again, for the 4 millionth time.

It's part of the zombie program.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

OH HELLLLLLLLL NOOOOOO!!!!! They didn't just use that damn painting yet again!!!!! I have seen that thing recycled about half a dozen times if not more!! I just can't bring myself to go and listen to that idiocy for 3 painful and excrutiatingly BORING days, did I mention BORING? I just can't do it, anymore. Going to the memorial last week was torture enough!

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit