New Invitations for the "Deliverance at Hand" DC

by dorayakii 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

The front of this new Watchtower-sized invitation features a common painting of the JW Paradise and the theme of his years Distirct Convention, "Deliverance At Hand" emblazened across the front. It looks like they're trying to work up Armageddon fervour again.

alt

alt

• TwoBlackBelts
    TwoBlackBelts

What a pile of crap. It's nothing more than a giant singles bar, without the fun bits.

All the girls get tarted up and try to find a guy so they can get married and finally have sex.

Deliver us all from this rubbish.

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

epeorjaopruioagiodajvkdlmzbyhd alnaiu drgyhr gnd

This buildup has happened a lot of times...and when you get there, absolutely nothing, no new light or understanding at all....NONE>>>>>>>

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Hey I dont see any Asians.No wait a minute.....I think I see a ninja.........Look out its jehovahzilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Poztate
    Poztate

The bottom illustration on the front cover seems familiar. What publication did they recycle that from?

• Highlander
    Highlander

"to Whose Authority Do You Submit?"

This dramatic presentation in a Biblical setting will highlight what loyalty to God really means.

In other words: Loyalty to God really means Loyalty to the watchtower corporation.

• Forscher
    Forscher
    In other words: Loyalty to God really means Loyalty to the watchtower corporation.

Basically.
    Forscher

• blondie
    blondie

Out of the WT's mouth

*** w02 4/1 p. 28 Stay Awake, Move Ahead Courageously! ***

Are we going to remain loyal to Jehovah and his organization? ‘We will have to display such loyalty as individuals,’ noted Brother Jaracz.

*** w01 10/1 p. 22 What Does It Mean to Be Loyal? ***

Loyalty to God also includes loyalty to his organization. Necessarily, over the years there have been corrections and adjustments to our understanding of certain scriptures. The fact is that no one is as spiritually well fed as we are. (Matthew 24:45-47) Unquestionably, Jehovah has stuck with his modern-day organization. Can we not do likewise?

*** w96 1/15 p. 6 They Assembled as Joyful Praisers ***

"Serving Loyally With Jehovah’s Organization" was a talk that showed that loyalty is vital for God’s servants. To be loyal to Jehovah means to stick to him with devotion so strong that it acts like a powerful adhesive. Loyalty requires that we avoid deliberately violating Bible commands, whether others see us or not. It also requires that we loyally uphold the Bible teachings found in the Watchtower and Awake! magazines as well as all other spiritual food provided by the Watch Tower Society

• benext
    benext

Is the phrase "at hand" a substitute for "soon," "near," or "right around the corner?"

I think I'll pass.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Loyalty to Jackass - not a snowballs chance in hell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit